Baby Koala

Description:
Fluff
Chan and Felix are at the dorms alone and have lazy day date

Felix's pov:

Everyone was out of the dorms. Changbin and Han were in the studio to work on some more tracks, Jeongin and Seungmin decided to head to the amusement park, and Hyunjin and Lee Know we're in the dance studio. So it was just me and Chan.

Me and Chan have always been close, ever since debut and even before then. With both of us being from Australia we bonded quicker.

Me and Chan we're currently on his bed cuddling and watching some random tv show. I mean he was watching it but I was watching him. I mean geez he's just so beautiful..his soft natural curly hair was just so pretty and his pale skin made me go crazy. Oh gosh those plump pink lips..and don't even get me started on his dimples!

But anyway, I kept admiring Chan until he must've felt my gaze and he turned to face me.

"Is everything alright Lixie?"

I felt the heat rush to my cheeks and I nodded my head. Geez I'm so whipped for him..

I then heard Chan giggle and I raised an eyebrow in confusion. What was funny?

"What's funny channie hyung?"

He giggled again. "Your face is red Lixie!" He then proceeded to keep giggling and even though it was at me it was the cutest thing I've ever heard.

Gosh..I wish I could just man up and tell him my feelings..but I can't.

------------Time Skip-------------------

The show had ended and me and Chan we're just laying in each other's arms and listening to the soft sounds of each other's breathing. The other members were back by now and I actually was gonna ask Seungmin for some advice on how to confess my feelings, since he's been VERY flirty recently.

I looked down at Chan and of course, he was dead asleep and looked oh so cute..but I needed to ask Minnie for some advice.

I quietly let go of him and put a blanket over him as well as the wolf plushy I had gifted him for his birthday.

After that I left the room and walked to the kitchen to see Minnie.

He looked at me and gave me a smile.

"Hi Felix! Whatchu need?"

"I uh..."*Gosh I was so nervous* "I need advice on something very very important.."

He raised an eyebrow. "What is it?"

No one knew about my huge crush on Chan..I swore I wouldn't tell anyone until I told him myself, but the feelings were getting very strong and soon enough I would need to get them out.

I took a deep breath and I build up all my courage. "I-I have a huge crush on Channie hyung and I am planning on confessing to him but um..I have no idea how.."

Seungmin was quiet for a few seconds. I was scared he was gonna laugh at me but he didn't..he stared squealing and giggling and gushed about how cute we'd be together and I mean..he wasn't wrong.

"Omg!! Lixie likes Channie hyung!!! Omg you two would be so so so so cute together!"

"Minnie!! Shush! And I need actual advice here!"