Little Baby 🐨

Description: Chan was stressed out and slipped into baby space. Luckily Hyunjin was there to take care of him.

Hyunjin's pov:
I was sitting on the couch, watching some random show that was on when Chan walked in. He looked kinda..down? He had this look on his face like he was tired.

"Long day"? I asked him while shutting off the TV.

"Yeah..I stayed in the fucking studio for an hour and I didn't get shit done!" He groaned and rushed to his room.

I frowned. I hated seeing him so upset. It broke my heart since I loved him so much. But, I had to keep it to myself.

But soon, an hour had passed and Chan was still in his room and that concerned me.

So I got up and walked to his room. I knocked on it but I got no answer. So I knocked again, still no answer.

So I finally just opened the door and I there was Chan, sitting on his bed with a pink onesie on and with tears in his eyes.

I just cooed at him and walked over to him. "Channie? Can you tell Jinnie how old you are?" And I cooed again when he just babbled and played with my fingers while still sniffling.

"Awww..pretty little baby~" I picked him up and set him on my hip and walked back to the living room and laid him on the couch. 

He whined and made grabby hands for me, which made me smile and kiss his face. "Aww sweet baby don't worry! Jinnie is just going to get some snacks for his baby~"

I knew Chan didn't understand what I was saying so I didn't wait for an answer, so I just walked to the kitchen and grabbed some snacks for him.

I then made my way back over to him and sat next to him while I held his squirming figure. Soon he settled down and just clung to me.

"Does my sweet baby want a fruit snack?" I asked him while holding one up to his mouth.

He took the snack in his mouth and chewed it while letting out little giggles.

Soon another hour had passed and Chan was slowly going into little space and not baby space. He tugged on my sleeve and pouted.

"Yes pretty boy?"

"Ish wanna pway!!" (Translation: I wanna play!!)

"Sure baby! What do you wanna play?"

He then got up and walked to his room, and a few minutes later and brought out a LOT of stuffed animals.

I chuckled and sat on the floor in front of him while he gave me different plushies.

"Chu hwave to bwe nwice to them jwinnie!"
(Translation: You have to be nice to them Jinnie!)

I chuckled again. "I promise to be very nice to them Channie~"

----timeskip---

Later, the rest of the members came home from shopping at the mall and Chan was still in little space.

"Why is Channie hyung in a onesie?" Changbin asked.

"He slipped into little space a little bit ago."

Seungmin raised an eyebrow. "What's that?"

"It's a coping mechanism that people can use. Channie hyung uses it to help deal with the stress of being the leader and everything that comes with that job. It's not hurting anyone."

And right as I said that, Chan walked back into the living room from his room to get more plushies.

When he saw the rest of the members he panicked and started to hide in a corner while tears showed up in his eyes.

I quickly went over to him and held him close and just whispered sweet words into his ears.

The others just stood there in confusion and exchanged glances with each other.

But I payed them no mind and picked Chan up and walked to my room and locked the door. I then set the crying boy on my bed and handed him a plushy.

That calmed him down and I just stroked his hair softly while the sniffles and whines settled down.

Soon I noticed how his eyes seem to get heavy, like he was close to falling asleep. I laid him down on the bed and put a blanket over him.

He was just babbling incoherently and playing with my fingers again. I smiles and kissed his cheek which caused him to let out some small giggles.

I just laid next to him and held him close and waited for him to fall asleep. And soon enough he did fall asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------
A few hours later Chan had woken up but he was back to his normal headspace. He groaned and looked around at his surroundings.

I noticed and smiled at him and kisses his forehead while still holding his waist.

"Well good morning sleeping beauty~"

He blushed at the nickname. "M-Morning Jinnie.."

"Hungry?"

He nodded. So we both got up and walked to the kitchen, where Minho was already cooking.

He looked at us and smiled a little.

"So channie, why didn't you tell us that were a little?"

He shoved his face in the crook of my neck and let out a small whine. I just cooed.

"I-I didn't want you guys to laugh at me..Hyunjinnie finding out was an accident."

Minho just nodded and decided not to press it. So me and Chan went back to my room while Minho finished up.

We both laid on my bed and I grabbed his hands and looked into his eyes. He looked confused and he pouted a little.

I took a deep breath and started talking.

"Channie I like you..like I really like you..more than just a friend or a band-mate or something..I have deep feelings for you..

He just stared at me, and I couldn't read his facial expression..it was unreadable.

"If..you don't feel the same way then it's ok.."

But..he just pecked my lips and smiles softly.

"I like you too Jinnie~"

Word count: 1004

I'm sorry I haven't been updating this book, I'm trying to work on another part for my male reader x male idol oneshots
So please be patient with this book! And if you wanna request something just let me know!