My best friends brother

Description: Chan has been dating Felix, the brother of his best friend Hyunjin, for little over a year

"Lixie we should tell Hyunjin! I mean we've been dating for over a year..I think he should know." Chan said as I paced back and forth around his room

"I mean..yeah I think we should but..but what if he gets mad?"

"Still lixie..I think Hyunjin should know. Plus I'm tired of hiding our relationship!" Chan said while he sat done next to Felix.

"You're right baby..we can talk to him tomorrow I promise."

"Thank you lixie.."

----timeskip-----

That day all 3 of them were chilling in Felix's and Hyunjin's living room, just eating and watching whatever k dramas where on Netflix.

After a while Hyunjin shut off the TV and turned to the 2 other Aussies (I'm making Hyunjin Australian deal with it-) "so guys! What should we do now?"

"Well..hyung me and Chan have to tell you something..and it's pretty important."

"What is it?" Hyunjin said as he raised an eyebrow and continued to eat his popcorn.

Felix started to stutter and could barely form a sentence and Hyunjin was about to turn the TV back on until Chan spoke up

"ME AND FELIX HAVE BEEN DATING FOR OVER A YEAR NOW!"

For a while the room was silent, with no one saying a word. Until eventually Hyunjin broke that silence.

"Oh I know."

"What?!!! How!!?" Chan said as he began to pout

Hyunjin let out a chuckle before he began to speak "channie hyung you and Lix made it very obvious. You guys should've done a better job."

Both Felix and chan let out sighs of relief and dove straight into each other's arms, all while Hyunjin watched them wne chuckled.

Authors note:
Welp- its been a long time since I've made any uploads but I'm back!! :3