Happy Birthday Channie!! -OT8

Description: It's chan's birthday!! And the members are gonna spoil him ^^

Chan woke up and the first thing he did was check his phone. It was October 3rd, his birthday!! Chan giggled and quicky got out of bed, and he rushed downstairs to the living room, noticing the whole living room was decorated. He let out a gasp. Then all of a sudden he heard his members shout behind him.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANNIE!!"

Chan turned around and smiled widely rushing over to his members, hugging them tightly. "Omg thank you guys!!"

"Channie hyung! Wanna open your presents?" Jeongin said, smiling widely with excitement. "Ah yes!!" Chan said, rushing to the coffee table with stacks of presents.

He grabbed one decorated in puppy wallpaper, quickly looking at seungmin. He let out a small giggle, opening the present to see a large goose plushy, He let out a excited squeal. "Omg!! It's so cute!! Thank you minnie!" Seungmin walked up and kissed his cheek as a your welcome.

After opening up all his gifts, chan was sitting on the couch, eating the cake Felix had baked, happy and smiling as he got to spend his birthday with his members.

Omg- I haven't wrote in like a year so sorry if this is bad. :(