I still love you 🐨

Description: Chan and Felix are dating, and when Chan comes out as transgender (FtM), he's worried Felix will leave him. But luckily Felix is a great guy.

(Chan's deadname will be Christina)

No one's pov:
---------------------

Today was Felix's day off from work and he was so exhausted. All day his damn boss was just nagging and nagging.

But now he could finally head home and spend time with his "girlfriend" Christina.

Soon, Felix was home and he walked inside. He didn't see his "girlfriend" so he was a little confused. Christina was always home when we got there.

He sat his stuff on the couch and took off his jacket. "Babygirl? Where are you?" Felix called out to "her".

"In the kitchen!" Christina called out to him.

Felix rushed to the kitchen and saw his "girlfriend" making some brownies. Christina loved to bake and it was something "she" did often.

How was work?" Christina asked with a smile on "her" face

Felix let out a sigh. "My boss nagging me all damn day..gosh he's annoying..but luckily I'm home to my amazing girlfriend~"

Christina cringed internally at the term "girlfriend". For a while now he would be uncomfortable with being called Felix's "girlfriend" and "she/her".

But Christina couldn't really give a reason as to why. She thought it was just "her" being emotional

But she wasn't so sure...

----timeskip---

A few months later and Christina's feelings hadn't changed. "She" still felt horrible. But "she" couldn't get the courage to tell Felix how "she" feels.

Christina had been doing some research and "she" found out that the term Transgender had fit her well.

He   got up from his seat and looked at himself in the mirror. He hated his feminine features. From his breasts to his curves and especially his long curly hair.

Looking at himself in the mirror was hard. He didn't like it. He hated the body he was in since he was now able to say with confidence that he was trans.

But what about Felix? What would he think? Would Felix still love him? Or would he kick him to the curb?

----timeskip---

L

ater that day Felix walked into "Christina's" room and saw "her" crying.

He rushed over to "her" and quickly held "her" in his arms.

"Baby?? What's wrong?!"

"Christina" just snapped. He was tired of hiding himself from Felix and living this lie

He screamed, "It's not Christina!!"

"W-What..? What do you mean it's not Christina?"

He sniffled, "Felix..I'm transgender..I feel more comfortable as a man...I want to use the new name Chris! And I don't wanna be called your girlfriend..I wanna be your boyfriend..and I wanna use he/him..if you wanna leave me then I understand..just please don't hate me.."

Felix just stayed quiet and Chris got scared..did Felix not love him?

But Felix just smiled and hugs Chris.

"Awww..pretty boy I still love you! No matter what you identity as! Your still still just as amazing!'

Then the two hugged it out. Both knowing that this journey was going to be a long one, but it would be easy with each other by their side.

Word count: 537

Sorry this is so short! I have been low on ideas and I'm not in the mood for writing. So give your boy ideas! He's suffering from writers block 😭