My puppy

Fluff
Description: Chan was having a stressful day so Changbin helped him relax by letting Chan go into puppy space
(Chan will be called "pup" and "puppy" and he will be non verbal)

Chan was having a bad day. Firstly, he spilled his coffee on his FAVORITE black hoodie, you know..the one he always wears in vlives. But anyways! And then next, he accidentally deleted a file that was gonna be used for a new song! Him and the rest of 3racha had worked hard on it, and then boom! All that work and progress, gone. And then, he had a meeting with his manager and his manager was just bitching the whole time. So yeah, by the time change got home he WASN'T happy.

The rest of the boys were in the living room, playing a VERY competitive game of Monopoly. As soon as the door opened the boys looked up to see chan. "Hey channie hyung!" Jeongin said as he looked down at his card to see he got the dreaded, "go directly to jail" card.

"Hi." Chan said as he sat his bag down and walked to his room. The rest of the boys gave each other confused looks, yes sometimes chan came home in a bad mood, but he'd usually communicate that with them.

"Um.. does anyone know what's up with Chan hyung?" Minho said as he sat down his cards.

Then changbin responded, "he told me he had a bad day today.."

"Well..does anyone wanna come up with some ways to cheer him up?" Jeongin said.

Then changbin got an idea. He had saw on chan's laptop that he was looking up and doing some research on puppy play. And after that changbin did some research of his own.

"I think I have a idea.." and with that, changbin sprinted off to chans room.

----timeskip-----

A few weeks later and Chan and changbin still did puppy play. Whenever Chan just wanted to unwind he would head over to changbin and those two would just have the time of their lives.

Chan was currently in puppy space, with his soft grey wolf ears on his head, and his wolf tail plug inside him.

Changbin looked down at him and smiled. Chan was so pretty. But when he was in puppy space, and only changbin got the luxury to see him like this, he was just to precious.

"Aww pup.. you're just so adorable. What does puppy wanna do now?"

Chan sat up and giggled as he got on all fours and and nuzzled his face into the crook of changbin's neck, occasionally nipping there.

"Aww puppy..why are you so adorable sweetie?"

Chan giggled again and soon after he started to run his tummy. "You hungry pup?"  Changbin asked as he patted chan's head.

Chan nodded and waddled to the kitchen, looking oh so adorable. Changbin chuckled and watched him walk off before soon standing up and heading to the kitchen.

"What does the puppy feel like eating today?" Chan looked looked at changbin before shifting his eyes to some chicken that was thawing out.

"You want the chicken puppy?"

Chan nodded his head eagerly and then proceeded to give small, soft kisses all over changbin's face.

----timeskip-----

Soon after, the food was cooked and changbin and Chan had finished eating, the other members we're already home at this time so Chan and changbin were cuddling in Chan's shared room.

"Chan?"

Chan looked up at changbin and smiled as he still had himself wrapped around the other male.

"I love you my puppy. Just know that."

Word count: 605
I hope you guys enjoyed this one! Sorry it's short, it's been sitting in my drafts for about 2 days and I wanted to get some more one shots for you guys! Anyways, feel free to send me requests for this book! ^^