I do whatever I could do (angst)

Description: Chan had started feeling very insecure about his weight after stays we're cyber bullying him, so he decided to not eat and after he ended up in the hospital, Seungmin helped him realize how beautiful he is.

TW: anorexia, eating disorders

No one's pov
--------------------

Ever since the pandemic started, and therefore everything being closed, including the gyms, Chan hadn't been working out as much. Even before everything happened Chan had always been prone to eat a lot, but no one ever cared.

Chan himself didn't even care..until one day when he was at the studio working on the latest track him and the rest of 3racha had been working on.

He decided for once, to actually give himself a break from work and decide to check Twitter. To check up on stays and see what his other idol friends were up to.

He soon regretted it.

Bang Chan fat

Bang chan ugly

Bang chan lose weight

Bang Chan worthless

All these hashtags were like a knife was being plunged deep into his heart. Most of the people were defending him. But the fact that stays thought he was ugly and disgusting made him want to break down.

His worst nightmare was making his fans disappointed in him. But unfortunately he had made this nightmare become a reality.

He walked over to the full length mirror that Changbin had bought and he just stared at himself.

He lifted up his shirt and noticed that his abs were gone. His stomach now rounded and softer and slightly straining his shirts. And his thighs were obviously bigger and thicker. And they would widen when he sat down.

He then looked at his face and noticed how his cheeks were chubbier and more rounder.

But to be honest, Chan wasn't all that upset about these changes. He felt comfortable with this new body. But the fact that Stays didn't like him like this made him want to break down.

Chan let out a sigh and packed his stuff and rushed back to the dorms, trying not to cry.

He soon entered and saw everyone in the living room watching Felix and Seungmin play against each other on Super Mario.

Felix perked up and smiled at Chan. " Hi Channie hyung"!! Chan gave him a small smile and walked to his room.

The others were confused. Chan was quiet sometimes after he came home but he always told the members he was gonna head in for the night.

Jeongin had a frown on his face. "What's wrong with Channie hyung.."?

"I wish I knew Innie..but he hasn't told me or Binnie that something was bothering him". Han responded while sighing.

Soon a gasp was heard in the room, and soon all eyes landed on Changbin, who was looking at his phone.

"What's up Binnie"? Seungmin asked while raising an eyebrow

Changbin showed them a text Wooyoung had sent him. It was a link to all the hashtags and tweets people were making about Chan's weight.

Soon everyone was crowded around Changbin and they scrolled through the tweets, each getting meaner the more they looked. Of course there was stays defending him, but still. It still was heartbreaking to see.