The Invasion: Part 1

About a month ago...

Yosafire was at school with her 3 friends, a demon and two angles. They were all girls.

The demon girl had long, pink hair that turns out to be her wings, and pink eyes. Usually wears a black and white dress with a bat pin.

There was a long, twin pig-tailed, blond angle with blue eyes. She wore a gray hat on her head. She had a gray little coat over she shoulders and a gray long sleeve under it. To match with it, she had a long, gray skirt and a bow with dice numbers at the end.

The second angle girl had medium sized brown hair and red eyes. Wore a green, military dress and a green hat.

They were chatting about without a care in the world. And Yosafire was talking about the bat that attacked her the other night and was saying something like this, "If someone was invading our world, then there be a huge explosion go KA-BOOM!" And right after she said that, there was a huge explosion outside school and she freaked out. "WHAAAAA!! I'M SORRY!!" Froze hit her upside her head to calm down. "Shut up."

Yosafire sniffled a little and start heading towards the front of the school. What they saw was an big army of flaming bats. "Eh?! Mr. Flamey Bat multiplied?!" Yosafire yelled in surprised. Rawberry smirked and put her hands together. "Oo! My dinner!" Macarona turns to her and whines. "Rawberry don't eat them!" Rawberry turns to her, "And why not?" She tilts her head. "Because it's disgusting!" Rawberry shrugs.

"We need to get rid of them..!" Froze explained. "All of them?!" Macarona whined. Yosafire spoke up. "Of course all of them! Or at least help comes."

Few hours later...

"There's no end to them!" Froze yelled, "we need to retreat!" Right after she said that, a female angel appeared from thin air and defeated all the flame bats in one hit. "Whoa! She's strong!" Yosafire blurted out. Froze ran up to the savior and shouted, "Ms. Grora!" 

The female angle turned back to her and smiled at them. Her black long hair, in twin pigtails, made a wosh sound as she turn her body to the young girls, "Hey there Froze."

A static noise comes up. The noise disappeared quickly as it appeared.