Discussion Time

Emalf is following the white god up the 5th set of stairs. Everything that he saw, it was either light gray, or dark gray with diamond patterns. 

'How many more effin' stairs are there?!' He continued up the stairs, despite his thought complaint. \

"Here we are!" The god said.

Emalf looked up to see two, huge, gray doors. They were at least 4 times his size, the height almost made him dizzy. 

"Pay no mind to the size, we're still discussing the change." The god spoke.

Emalf nodded to let them know that he heard them. The god pushed one of the doors inward and it opened to revel a larger room, and at the end was the devil of this world, sitting on a floating chair. 

"Why'd you let him out?" Kcalb angrily said.

"Well, he wants to live here, even though he brought a dagger. Other than that, he's completely harmless and weak." The god smiled.

"I-I'm not that weak..." Stuttered the demon boy.

Kcalb turned his attention to the flame demon and glared at him.

~Half and hour later~

"Pleaaaaaaaase?" The god whined.

"For the 100th time, no!" The devil yelled.

"You don't want me eating all your cake do you?" They smirked, thinking they got him in their hands now. 

"I can ask my brother to make more." The black devil bluntly stated. 

The god pouts and continues to think what else can they use to blackmail the devil. Sweets didn't work, nor did some of the embarassing moments during the war. The god was about to give up until they heard the boy speak up. 

"What if your god let out some embarrassing photos?" Emalf offered.

The devil stared at him and shook his head, "They have no such things."

Then, something ringed in the gods head, "Oh, but I do~..."

The devil turned their attention to the god and glared. "What do you mean?"

The god giggled and slightly pulled out some photos, out of their sleeve, "You know exactly what Kcalb..." The god smirked.

The devil blushed, knowing what was on those photos and hanged his head down, but not in defeat. "Yes, you are correct..." Finally, the devil gave in, "Fine...he can stay here..."

The god raised their hands in victory and yelled in joy, "I win!"

The devil signed in annoyance, while the demon male didn't know that photos like those existed and was curious what was on them.

"Curious what's on them~?" The god spoke up, but after they said that, the devil quickly took all the photos that the god had in hand, making sure that Emalf doesn't see them.

The god pouts and gave the devil a quick smirk, quickly changing into a smile, "That settles! You'll be living in the village that you almost destroyed a month back. And you'll be attending school with all the other angels and demons!" 

One word stood out that made Emalf question them, "What's school?"

Both god and devil gave him a surprised stare and continues to stare at him with the shock. This was making Emalf uneasy. 

"Wha-what? What did I say wrong?" Emalf panicked.

The god shook their head and smiled at him, "I shouldn't be surprised, but your world should have a school, you do right?" The god questioned.

"We do, but I never had any time since I was Ivlis's underling. But I do know some of the basics!" Emalf proudly said.

The devil shook his head in disappointment while the god continued to smile, "We'll have Wodahs help you with your schoolwork, in the mean time, I do hope you'll enjoy being here." The god's smile became more gentle and kinder to the demon. 

The flame boy nodded and straighten himself, "Thank you for lettin' me stay here." 

The god giggled and the devil nodded. Emalf looked around the room, "Um...where's my stuff?"

The god snapped their fingers and a suitcase appeared next to the flame demon, "Right there. Sorry, we needed to inspect your belongings." 

Emalf understood that he was a possible threat to this world, so he couldn't blame them. 

"So, is um...one of your under- I mean, angels or demons gonna show me around?" Emalf asked and quickly corrected himself. 

The god turned their attention to the devil and the devil nodded, as if they spoke telepathically. The god turned their attention to the flame demon and smiled. 

"One of the demon girls will! She really loves this world and almost anything that you can do here for fun! I'm pretty sure you already met her..." The god happily stated. 

The demon nodded and thought about Yosafire instantly after the god mention a female demon. The flame boy wanted to confirm his conclusion. "What's her name?"

The god smiled and proudly said the demon's name, making Emalf really happy, "Yosafire."