Sneaking In

In the Flame Underworld, 4 days ago...

Emalf is looking out at the field of fire and...more fire. 

"'Eff... gettin' sick of this place..." He mumbled to himself.

 He thought for a moment then an idea struck him.

 "Maybe...just maybe..." He chuckled.

Flames burst around him, those flames took him to his messy room. He started looking through his hell-hole closet to look for a suitcase. 

"Where the 'eff is it...?" He whispered loudly in annoyance.

"Oh. You mean this?" A familiar, child voice echoed in his room.

He turned around and sees one of the fellow underlings, but was the daughter of Ivlis, the Devil of the Flame Underworld. He slightly growled at the child demon and stomped his way to her.

"Poemi, give me my 'eff suitcase!" He yelled at her.

"Why? Daddy didn't sent you anywhere," Poemi smirks, "are you gonna sneak in the Gray World?" She giggles teasingly and threw his suitcase at him.

He caught the case midair and nodded to the demon child, "Hell yeah I am." 

The flame girl stared at him in surprise and shock. Then after a moment, she shook her head in disappointment. 

"Oh really?" She questioned him, "How're you gonna do that?" 

He smirked at her and went up to her, "Do ya wanna find out?"

2 days later, front of the castle of the Gray World... 

"'Eff that hurt..." he moaned in pain. 

He got up from the ground and picked up his flame suitcase by the handle. He looked up to see the castle in his view, though he can sort of see it through his shades. 

He had to use the portal that was left by the passing demon, that tried to kill him, in the cell that was occupied by this worlds' devil's brother. 

He continued his journey by foot, on his way to the castle. As he got closer, it seemed like there was more flowers along the path. He looked at them and decided to pick on up. As he picked a red flower, it burned up to flames.

"'Eff..." He muttered to himself. All he wanted to do is pick something up without burning it to ash. 

He went back to his expedition to the castle, but everything went black; he heard himself hit the ground, and a maniacal laughter.