The Invasion Part 2

Yosafire slowly blinked her eyes open, then close them back again. 'Why does my head hurt so much...?' She thought. She blinked again, but this time keeping her eyes open due to a familiar voice calling out to her.

"...fire...Yosafire!"

She sat up quickly, only to find herself in unfamiliar room, and with her three friends. Rawberry is just sleeping; not to far from her, Macarona was silently praying not to die with tears falling from her eyes; Froze is by Yosafire's side with a worry look.

"Finally you're awake!" Froze exclaimed.

"Where are we?" The green demon asked her angel friend.

"Well, from the looks of it, not anywhere we know." She pulled out her gray cell phone, "And my cell isn't working."

Yosafire sighed, but she heard a low chuckle outside from the room, "So you're all finally awake?"

Yosafire got up to her feet and ran up to the prison door, to see a demon boy around her age maybe. His ashen hair was a bit messy, his thick jacket with a flaming pattern on it like his thick pants. A gray lose shirt, along with a bat pendent around his neck, and a pair of dark shades, hiding his eyes from the green brunette.

"Where are we?" She asked the mysterious boy in an annoyed tone,

"Where? Isn't it obvious?" He said, "You're all in the Flame Underworld's prison."

Yosafire thought for a moment, then slowly turned pale, "So wait? We're in your world?" She started to freak out a little, "You brought us to your world?!"

The ashen head demon nodded as if he sees nothing wrong with this situation, "Well yeah. It's where demons live. And besides, Poemi wanted to play with you." He shivered at the thought, but Yosafire just smiled.

"Play? I don't mind playing!" She smiled obliviously.

"By play, she means torture and eating you all up." He bluntly said.

All the girls (except Rawberry) thought for a moment, until Macarona cried out, "I DON'T WANNA DIIIIIIIE!!!!"

Yosafire nodded in response, "I WANNA LEAVE!!!" , she quickly recovered when she heard the flame demon chuckled.

"Ya know..." He lightly blushes, "you're kinda cute. If you be my girlfriend, I might let you all out." He said with a smirk.

"Whaaaat? No way! Like, I'm totally gonna be Froze's girlfriend!" The green demon yelled to him, with Froze slightly blushing and panicking.

"What're you saying idiot?!" Angered obviously.

"But it's true." She poutly said.

"Eff', wanted you as my girlfriend." He started walking away, "Tell Poemi I said hi!"

Froze looked at her demon friend in anger, "One lie. You couldn't say one white lie for us to get out?!"

Yosafire trembles in fear, Macarona still crying, and Rawberry, somehow, still sleeping after all this time and yelling.

Another static noise comes up, but this time a bit longer.