A Surprising Guest

Present day

"Hmhmhmm~..."The green brunette hummed. 

She's watering the many flowers in her small home and preparing to go to sleep. It was a long day at school and hearing rumors about a new demon living in this world. Rumor also had it, that the new kid had been staying at Blancblack Castle for almost a week, and soon they're going to live with one of the villagers when they're new home is built. 

Yosafire is hoping it would be her. Having a new friend in her life would be a good change of pace, helping her getting her mind off the invasion. 

For some unknown reason, she was hoping to be a certain flame demon. She didn't understand why she wanted to be him. The thought of him gave her the chills and nightmares of him and the little girl demon torturing her and her friends. She knows that they're stronger than the flame demons now, but she can't help it and let the thought of her friends being tortured getting her and making her cry.

Soft sobs came out of her mouth and quickly stopped when her door knocks from the outside. She wipe her tears quickly until her face was completely dry.

"Coming!" She yelled.

She opens the door and revels a certain gray angel from the castle.

"Grora!" She happily sang.

"Sup Yosaf. How's it goin'?" The head angels assistant asks.

"Good, good. You?" She asks back.

"Everything's pretty normal." She replies.

A loud cough was heard and Ms. Grora sighs.

"Sorry, sorry. Anyway, I'm here on business." The angel stated.

"Business?" The demon girl said curiously.

"Starting today, until 2 weeks maybe, you'll be having a new roommate!" 

Yosafire couldn't believe what her ears just heard. She was going to live with the new kid. Her. Yosafire. No one else. 

She happily squeals with joy and pushes Grora to see who's behind her, "Are they behind you?!"

She froze in place when her eyes landed on a familiar bat pendent. The familiar sent of ashes. The familiar pair of shades, hiding the boys true eye color.

"Hey Yosaf!" Emalf said happily.  

Yosafire quickly grabs Grora and practically pulled her inside and locks her front door, leaving a confused flame demon outside.

"Eh?" said Emalf.

"Yo,Yosaf. What was that about?" asked Grora.

"Why is Pervy McShades here?!" Yosafire angrily said.

She wasn't mad, she was beyond pissed and a little bit happy. Confused why the second to last person she hates is here. The one she had been having nightmares about. The one who stabbed her angel friend's wing, and pushed her off a cliff. 

"Um, because he wants to be here..?" Grora said scared, also confused, but about why the green demon is freaking out.

"Well, I don't want him here!" She yelled, and was loud enough for Emalf to hear. 

"Too bad, devil and god's orders. Well, mostly Head Angel's." Grora stated. 

Yosafire groans in annoyance. She couldn't let a friend be in trouble, but didn't want Wodahs involved either. She decides on a conclusion.

"Fine...he can stay..." She annoyingly said. 

Grora does a fist-bump in the air, "Yes! I can go back!" 

Yosafire gave a confused noise, while Grora unlocks the door and pulls Emalf in, "She agrees to let you stay!"

Before Emalf could say thanks to the angel, she quickly flew away, back to the castle, leaving the two demons standing next to each other at the doorway.

"...so, we're gonna live together until two weeks, huh?" Emalf said, trying to start a conversation.

"Yeah, I guess..." Yosafire responds annoyingly.

Emalf rubs the back of his neck and pulls his suitcase inside more so the demon girl can close her door. 

Yosafire shuts her home's door and walks further inside her home, "I don't have any guest rooms, so you're gonna hafta sleep on the floor in the living room."

Emalf nods without hesitation, though wondering what exactly he's going to sleep on. 

"I'll go get the inflatable mattress from the hallway closet." She said, walking towards the closet. 

Emalf nods again, waiting for her to get the thing out. While he was waiting, he took a quick glance at everything in the room. 

'Flowers, flowers, more flowers...how flowers does she needs?'  thought Emalf. 

Yosafire comes back with the mattress and drops it in front of him, "Do it yourself, I'm going to bed. Night."

Before he could respond, she already went into her room and shut the door. He sighs in defeat and looks down at the object. 

"Well, this thing ain't gonna blow it's self up."