Another Day

Yosafire turned to what interrupted her story. It was her friend (possible girlfriend) Froze.

Her angel friend flew down next to her and looked at her with her expressionless face.

"It's time for school Yosaf..." The demon girl nodded and looked up to the sky and smiled softly.

 "I guess it is time..." Froze gave her a puzzled look and Yosafire smiled at her brightly, "It's nothing!" Froze nodded at the cheerful demon and went ahead of her, with the green headed girl behind her.

"Ahh...such a beautiful day..." Yosafire mumbled to herself. The blond angel turned to her friend, then looked back to where she was going.

They passed by the old tree with a old sword stuck in it. "I still wonder what's that for...don't you Yosaf...?" Froze turned to her friend, "Yosaf?" She wasn't paying attention to her friend, but was paying attention to the old sword.

"I wonder when it'll be used..." Froze took a step froward to her demon friend, but jumped a little when Yosafire turned her attention to the cold angel.

"What's wrong Froze? Feelin' sick?" Froze shook her head and continued their walk.

~One little journey later~

They finally arrived to their school, only to meet their friends there. "Frooooooze! Yosafiiiiiire!" Rawberry called them out.

"Mornin' Macarona! Rawberry!" Yosafire waved at her two friends and ran up to them. "How's it goin'?"

"We're doing fine, thank you." The shy angel answered.

"Still pretty hungry though." The pink demon spoke up.

The brunette angel turned to the demon girl, "You just ate 3 minutes ago!" She sounded annoyed.

"But 3 minutes is a long time for me, so I need to eat." She playfully said.

Macarona sighed in defeat while Yosafire laughing and Froze just stare at all her friends, "Why do I hang out with you three...?" She questioned herself.

The green brunette looked up and smiled longingly, as if she's dying, "I wish days like this never end..."

The gray angel turned to her friend and stared at her sadly, "Yosafire, are you okay...?" She asked worryingly.

Yosafire turned to her and smiled normally, "Of course I am Froze," She tilted her head questioningly, but still have her smile, "why wouldn't I be?"

Froze nodded quietly and spoke up a little, "I heard that we're getting a new student today." That got all of her friends attention.

"Are they tasty~?" Her hungry friend asked, while Macarona quickly replied 'No!' to her.

"I don't know, but I heard he's from another world." Froze bluntly said.

The green hair girl stared at her for a moment and quickly smiled, "Oh really? What's his name?"

The gray girl shrugged and head towards the school building, "We'll find out in class soon."

Her demon friend nodded and the band of girls started following her, but Yosafire stopped and looked at nothingness. "Back to my story then to you."

A static noise comes up.