Welcome to the Gray Dungeon

A white-hair man is staring out the window, looking at the bright, blue sky; hinted with white, puffy clouds. His white iris's scanning the blue sky-

This moment was interrupted by Kcalb's angel brother, Wodahs. The angel is looking at the devil, a dead serious look on his face.

"Brother...one of the flame demons from the invasion is here, in the dungeon." The head angel informed.

Kcalb looked at his brother in shock, then quickly to anger, "Which one and why are they here?"

The head angel straighten himself up and placed his arms crossed on his chest, "It's the one with the sunglasses, and his motive is unknown."

The black devil raised his right eyebrow, "Unknown...?"

The angel brother nodded, "The two cat demon girls found him unconscious outside on the pathway with a suitcase full of his clothes." 

"So Arbus and Ater found him...figures..." The devil bluntly said.

The angel nodded in agreement and disappeared to another part of the castle. Kcalb stared at the spot where his brother was and sighed.

"Don't we have enough problems for one day...?" He sighed again.

"We do, but it's only a few." A familiar voice said.

Kcalb looked up and sees the white god, sitting across from the table from him. They're face hold a smirk across their face. 

"Besides, I find that boy harmless..." They chuckled. 

The devil sighed again, but in annoyance. "If you think he's no threat, then why not go check him yourself?"

The god started at him, then smiled. "I was going to do that anyway." 

They got up from the table and disappeared from where they were standing. 

The Gray Dungeon  

The god appeared in front of the entrance of the dungeon. 

They sighed and looked at their body, "Will I ever teleport inside this place?" 

They entered through the door and walked down the empty cells that were never occupied, unless there was some rapid animals on lose. 

They continued down the dark hallway and stopped in front an occupied cell. They stared at the flame demon and set themselves down on the floor, in front of the boy. 

"Why must he look like that airhead devil...?" They mumbled to themselves. They jumped a little when they heard painful moaning in front of them. 

Emalf sat up, holding his head with his scaly, red hands, "Eff' that hurt..."

He turned his attention to the god and stared at them for a good 3 minutes, until Etihw waved.

"Hello demon boy." They smiled.

Emalf gave an inhuman(demon) scream and pushed himself to the back wall. 

"Wh-where am I? Why the eff you're here?!" He questioningly yelled at the god. 

Etihw giggled and looked at the demon, "Well, you're in the Blancblack Castle's dungeon, Gray Dungeon, so...Welcome to the Gray Dungeon, I guess!" They continued to smile at him. 

He just went from pale to even more pale in 10 seconds. He put his hands to his face and softly cried, "Oh god, I'm going to eff' die....I'm going to die...!" 

The god panicked a little and opened the cell door, "No, no! We're not going to kill you! We just wanna know why you're here and why were you unconscious, that's all!" They quickly went to the demon's side and set their hand on his shoulder. 

Emalf looked up at the god, with tears running down from behind his shades. He nodded and hugged his knees to his chest, "Well, I'm here because I'm tired of livin' in my world, so I came here since I don't know any other worlds." He sniffled a little and continue his answer to the god, "and I have no effin' idea why I was unconscious, everything just went black after I picked up one the flowers along the path to this castle." 

The god nodded the entire story and believed him. "Alright. well, I don't mind you living here." They smiled at him. 

The demon looked up at them with surprise, "Really? You'll let me live here?" 

They nod, "Of course, besides..." They smiled again, "you look weak anyway."

Emalf let out a 'Ha!' and set his legs down, "Is that so...?" 

The god nodded and stood up, "Will you like to come with me to discuss this with Kcalb?"

The god held out their hand to him and he quickly held on to it, "Yeah..."