|~|Chapter 3: "I Won't Be Coming Home. Ever."|~|

~~~3rd Person: (Y/n)~~~

"Sooo, Chuuya," (Y/n) smirked, "First thing I'm gonna ask you to do is..." (Y/n) thought.

"Don't make it weird," Chuuya scoffed.

"Oh! I thought of something," (Y/n) chimed. He looked over to Chuuya, "I get to call you short. AND, you can't retaliate."

"That isn't fair," Chuuya protested.

"It is," (Y/n) stated, "In fact, I have three reasons as to why it's fair."

"Alright, alright," Chuuya spoke, annoyed, "enlighten me."

"Okay," (Y/n) started to speak, holding up a finger for each reason, "1. I'm your executive, 2. These are the terms we agreed on, and 3. You are specifically an entire foot shorter than me."

Chuuya yelled, looking up at (Y/n), "HEYY!!"

"Bro," (Y/n) spoke with a monotone voice, "you literally have to look up at me."

"Shut up," Chuuya complained.

"No thanks," (Y/n) disagreed, "Anyway, we're gonna go meet with Dazai."

"Wait..," Chuuya deadpanned, "HUH??"

"I saw him a few days ago," (Y/n) explained.

"Makes sense," Chuuya went from calm to enrage, "WHY DO I HAVE TO GO?!"

"Because," (Y/n) shrugged.

"I very much dislike you right now," Chuuya complained.

"Awww, love you too," (Y/n) smiled, "Anyway, let's get going. Chop chop."

(Y/n) and Chuuya walked out of (Y/n)'s office. They made their way out of the Port Mafia's building and started walking around.

"So," Chuuya said, "Where are we going?"

"I already told you: we're going to see Dazai," (Y/n) explained.

"Yeah, I know that much," Chuuya shared, being a smart-ass, "but where are we meeting him?"

"At a train station," (Y/n) smiled like he was up to no good.

"Wait..," Chuuya stopped, "Are.. are we not actually meeting up with Dazai?"

"Correct," (Y/n) smiled, walking up to Chuuya, "I lied to you." (Y/n) put his hand on Chuuya's shoulder. He glared at Chuuya with a dead serious face, "We're blowing up the train station."

Chuuya slightly shook, "H-Huh?!" Chuuya never recalled being this intimidated before.

"Well," (Y/n) suddenly became a lot less serious, "I only lied partly. I have seen Dazai, and we did talk, but we won't be meeting up with him today. Sadly, you won't be seeing him today."

"Alright," Chuuya simply agreed.

(Y/n) and Chuuya walked to the train station. There was small talk during the trip, but overall, it was silent.

Suddenly, the two boys made it to the train station. They walked into the station.

(Y/n) stared at the ground until he heard a civilian talk about his and Chuuya's presence.

"Isn't that a Port Mafia member? Who's that person with him?"

"I don't know..."

(Y/n) looked at the people talking and death glared at them. The two people immediately looked away out of fear.

Chuuya muttered quiet enough for (Y/n) to hear, "How are you gonna do this?"

"I already put bombs under the train tracks and under furniture last night. Also, there are bombs behind the building," (Y/n) quietly explained.'