|~|Chapter 12: Big Bro & Lil' Bro Bonding|~|

~~~3rd person: (Y/n)~~~

(Y/n) sat on a stool next to Doppo's desk. He had his elbow rested on his knee, and his head was propped on his fist.

"So," (Y/n) hummed, "How've you been?"

"I'm doing better," Doppo replied, typing on his computer, "people finally got over that video you posted and they know it's fake now."

"Yeahhh..," (Y/n) stretched out his words, "sorry about that. Again, I was pretty envious."

Doppo lightly laughed, "You think?"

"Hey! Don't be mean," (Y/n) joked.

"Alright, so uhm...," Doppo paused, turning to (Y/n), "why were you in the Port Mafia?"

"I was pretty upset at you back then since I blamed you for Mom and Dad's death, so I ran out of the house and stumbled upon the boss. He took me under his wing, and boom! I was a member of the Port Mafia for years without you knowing," He summed up the story, smiling.

"I do recall you yelling at me back then about their deaths," Doppo spun his chair back to face the computer, typing something out.

"Again, I'm very sorry," (Y/n) tried his best to sound sincere, "Anywayyyy, what do you do here? So you just sit around all day?"

"No, we all wait for orders from the President, but, in the mean time, we all work and hang around," He hadn't once looked away from his computer.

"Doppo, wanna know how my ability works? You'll finally be able to know how I've tricked you so many times," (Y/n) lightly laughed.

"That'd be helpful since we're technically colleagues," Doppo shrugged, turning his chair.

(Y/n) started, "Alright, look at me."

Kunikida did as (Y/n) said and looked at him, making eye contact. It was a little awkward since neither of them said anything.

"In your Head, I Control," (Y/n) spoke, laughing. He watched Doppo fall under his control.

Dazai chimed into the conversation, "(Y/n) what're you doing to Kunikida?"

"I was showing him how my ability works," (Y/n) shrugged, looking back at Doppo, "Out of your head."

"Ah, so that's how your ability works," He thought, putting a finger to his chin, "Does it activate with eye contact?"

(Y/n) imitated a winning sound, "Ding, ding, ding!! It also activated after a certain amount of time, but I'll leave that part unknown."

"I know how it works fully," Dazai snickered.

"No shit, dumbass," (Y/n) leaned backward a little, making sure not to fall, "you were my partner for years." (Y/n) got bored just sitting there and watching Kunikida work, so he decided to trick him a little.

"Doppoooo," (Y/n) chimed, his tone not-so-innocent.

Kunikida sighed, turning away from his work, "What?"

(Y/n) kicked his legs a little, "Can you see me?"

Kunikida seemed confused, "Yes, why?"

Suddenly, (Y/n) disappeared. Kunikida's eyes widened and Dazai was laughing. (Y/n), who was now invisible, moved around some of Kunikida's books and turned his keyboard upside down. He watched Kunikida panic while laughing loudly. He was about to mess around with some other things, but he felt a hand place on his shoulder. He turned and saw Dazai.

"(Y/n), you can't tease Kunikida too much," Dazai activated his ability, causing (Y/n) to reappear.

"It's been a hot minute since I've teased him like that," he cracked his knuckles, softly smiling. He looked over at Kunkida and he was fuming.

"(Y/N)!!"

Oh shit.

~~~

Word count: 582 words

HELLO HELLO IT IS I, YOUR AUTHOR BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH AN UPDATE!

I finally finished the other book I was working on, so I'm going to come back to this book! I don't plan to write much more, so the next few chapters may either have some time skips or even just a lot of words for character development, who knows.

I may also start writing a Chuuya x male!reader (per s friend's request), so if I wrote it, would you guys read it? Let me know!

Make sure to drink water, stay safe, eat food, and vote on the chapter!