|~|Chapter 8: Day 7|~|

~~~3rd Person: (Y/n)~~~

He hadn't left his room for a few days. He thought about his actions.

(Y/n) was going to turn himself in.

He wasn't going to let himself get turned in so easily, though. (Y/n) got up and stared at the bloodied bandage covering his injury. He hasn't changed the bandage since Chuuya wrapped it up.

(Y/n) walked to the door, opened it, and left for Chuuya's room. He walked down different hallways until he got to the Chuu-Chuu train's room. He positioned his hand on the door and knocked.

Chuuya seemed almost anticipated to open the door. He swung it open and looked up at (Y/n).

"(Y/n)," Chuuya gaped, "You finally left your room!"

"Yeah, follow me," (Y/n) put his hands behind his back, tightly clenched both of them.

"Ok," Chuuya almost questioned.

Chuuya followed (Y/n) to wherever he was being led. He started to question where he was being guided to.

The two boys passed houses, neighborhoods, restaurants, even a prison.

"Ok ok," Chuuya repeated, "where are we going?"

"Up there," (Y/n) looked to the top of an apartment, "hold my hand."

Chuuya held (Y/n)'s hand.

"Black room."

Suddenly, their surroundings were engulfed in black. Almost as quickly as the black appeared, it faded.

Now, Chuuya could feel the heavy gust of wind and planes flying by. He saw that he was now on top of the building.

"Chuuya," (Y/n) faced the edge of the building. His coat flew off of his shoulders.

"I want you to push me off the edge of this building."

~~~

Word count: 272 words

AAA SORRY ITS SHORT
I HAVE TO SHOWER
ALSO THANKS FOR 1K READS <333
I NEVER THOUGHT ID GET THAT FAR
ANYWAY
MAKE SURE TO EAT, SLEEP, DRINK WATER, AND VOTE ON THIS CHAPTER