|~|Chapter 6: "Heh..."|~|

~~~3rd Person: (Y/n)~~~

"Damn it!"

"Heh..."

(Y/n) clenched his fist on the gun's handle. He had snapped around and shot Doppo twice in his abdomen.

(Y/n) lowered the gun and wiped his eye, "Geez, you really thought I was gonna kill myself? Listen, I know I want to die and all, but I wouldn't kill myself for the reason being my brother!"

He watched Doppo topple on the ground, tightly grasping his wounds. Dazai ran over to Doppo and quickly placed his hand on him. The gun (Y/n) was holding disappeared due to it being part of Doppo's ability.

(Y/n)..," Doppo choked out before coughing small splatters of blood.

"Save it," (Y/n) turned around and looked at Chuuya, "Our work here is done. If you'd like to stay and talk, feel free to. I expect you in my office when you get back."

(Y/n) fumbled with the edge of his glove as he walked away. He saw Chuuya lightly nod whenever (Y/n) began to walk, so (Y/n) assumed Chuuya was staying.

~~~3rd Person: Chuuya~~~

Once Chuuya saw (Y/n) leave, he walked slowly over to Dazai and Kunikida.

Dazai looked at Chuuya, "Chuuya? Man, I thought you would've left-"

"Shut it," Chuuya snapped, "Look, I don't know what's going on with (Y/n). Do you know if anything happened? He's spiraled into this insanity stage, but I don't know what caused it."

"I think it's Mr. Kunikida over here," Dazai looked at Kunikida.

Kunikida gaped, "Huh?"

"Well," Dazai stood up, "It seems like (Y/n) has a burning hatred towards you. Maybe, just maybe, you did something to him."

"I don't know what I would've done..," Kunikida shuttered.

"Wait," Chuuya interrupted, putting his pointer finger to his chin, "(Y/n) mentioned something about you murdering... your parents, or something along those lines."

"Oh yeah...," Kunikida looked down, slightly releasing his grip on his wound, "I don't know what I would've done..."

"I'll look into it," Dazai and Chuuya spoke in unison. The two looked at each other.

"Listen, mackerel, let's work together this one time," Chuuya complained, "but only this once. I need to find out what's wrong with (Y/n) before he goes completely insane."

"Alright! Sounds like a plan, Puss in Boots," Dazai snapped his fingers.

Chuuya yelled, "DON'T CALL ME PUSS IN BOOTS!"

~~~

Word count: 359 words

OK SO
I KNOW THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER-
The reason why is that the next chapter may be a lil angsty..-
so I hope you guys are prepared for that :]]

make sure to drink water, eat some food, get some sleep, and vote on this chapter !!