Chapter 3: Asshole.

-Claire's pov-

-Claire's pov-

Silence fills the room until i break it, "what a pleasant morning to see all of you." I say sarcastically.

I glance at Evan that by the way looked like he didn't want to be here and suddenly memories of last night flashed through my head, so i look away avoiding his gaze.

"Are you heading out, dear?" Evan's mom asks.

"Yes." I reply, "so i guess i'll see all of you later." I leave after they all say their goodbyes, I'll probably be gone for 15 minutes, what are they so dramatic for?

I walk up to my car, of course i am never going out without it after yesterday.

As i was about to hop in the car, i heard Evan behind me, "going out alone again?"

I turn back to face him him and don't say anything, waiting for him to explain what he wants.

He was wearing a tight white shirt that flexed his muscular figure, with some grey joggers, well he did not have to look this good today.

I notice he has a tattoo on his left arm and my mind wonders to what other tattoos he could have on his body.

"They forced me to join you." He speaks in a low voice.

I roll my eyes, of course.

"Get in the car." I say.

He rolls his eyes at me and hops in the passenger's seat.

Most of the ride, we just stayed completely silent, gosh can't they see we don't like each other? Why are they forcing it so much?

"thank you." I break the silence as always, no one fucking speaks except me and i am starting to grow tired of it.

"What for?" He speaks still looking out the window.

At least face me, rude asshole.

"For yesterday." I say and he stays silent.

Is he not going to answer me? Whatever, i couldn't care less.

"Where are you going?" He asks finally looking my way.

"You'll see when we get there." I say trying to get on his nerves for no reason just because i chose to be a bitch today.

But he doesn't react at all, he stays silent, i can feel him still facing me so i turn around taking a glance at him, and i find his gaze dropping to my cleavage.