Chapter 9: Hurt.

We enter the house, it was a beach house

I could hear the sound of the waves from afar and they sounded beautiful.

By the time we got here, my parents and his were already having dinner.

Wow, not even waiting?

whatever.

We all have dinner together talking about random things, and my mom embarrassing me by telling everyone stories from my childhood.

I would say i'd rather be anywhere else than here.. but i don't; i want to appreciate the small moments in my life from now on.

Dinner ends soon after and we all head to sleep.

The next morning, i wake up early and suddenly decide to take a shower and be productive today.

This feeling will pass in 10 minutes by the way.

I finish my shower and without drying my hair i start dancing in my room for about 15 minutes, before i eat breakfast and start thinking how to spend this day, i feel like i could really use some alone time right now.

I feel like the main character in a Wattpad story right now.

I think of what to do next and an amazing idea pops into my head, i'll just spend the day at the beach!

I sprint into the bathroom and suddenly my energy is all gone, maybe i used too much of it, but that's okay.

I decide to wear a purple dress that has little white butterflies all over it, well because i love butterflies , then i brush my hair and decide to let it down , i add on a bit of lipstick and mascara. 

and i go on about my day, discovering the places, getting some food and just enjoying the time alone.

A moment comes by when i find myself, sitting on the wet sand, thinking to myself.

I think back on a lot of things and one of them is my old relationship, it is quiet funny how you would imagine your whole future with someone and create a picture about them, you put so much of yourself, and when they're gone, you just feel like a piece of you is gone as well.

But i realized there's one thing that gives me closure, is that he didn't know me, he didn't see me for who i am and i have always felt that way; the fact that he didn't know me after all that time gives me closure to move on.

It pains me but it also makes me feel at peace with myself, it is definitely a weird and crazy yet calming phase to go through.

But you know what? sitting here alone after waking up, taking care of myself, knowing that i'm not with someone who would betray me at any given moment, knowing that i'm safe alone, i think it was good for me.

I needed that.

A few hours pass and i check my phone only to find a few missed calls from my parents, as i open it to call them back, it turns off.