Chapter 6: blame.

What the hell does she think she's doing?

My eyes uncontrollably trace her figure up and down, and i could already feel my face heat up.

fucking shit.

"Cat cut your tongue, Evan?" she speaks finally after what felt like hours of me trying to look anywhere but her way.

God, why the fuck am i acting like i've never seen a woman before in my life?

"What are you doing?" i say as she starts walking towards me, her head slightly tilted and a little grin placed on her pretty lips, she was only in her underwear, and i must admit.. if it was in my hands i'd watch her all day.

"Just going to take a shower" she rolls her mesmerizing eyes at me, "what did you think?"

What the hell am i thinking?  she's driven me insane, that's for sure.

"But before i do that" she stands in front of me, i try to take a step back only to find my back pressed against the wall.

This is pure torture, i swear to god.

"Stop fucking around, claire" the frustration in my voice is very clear at this point.

"I'm not, love." She speaks pouting her pretty mouth before putting both of her hands around my neck, her body pressed against mine once again.

It's only worse this time, she's fucking half naked.

"What was all that talk from earlier?" She asks with a small smirk on her face, "we'll be alone together, isn't that what you said?"

"You're not thinking strai-" before i could finish my sentence.

She kissed me.

That's what I've been trying to avoid, her lips are on mine, and there's nothing else i would rather be doing right now, her lips felt so soft, and among all those good feelings I've had at that moment, there was only one i was terrified of.

I want this. Not only now, i want it again, i want more of it, i want more of her.

I pull her body even closer to mine picking her up and we both don't stop until i find myself pinning her to the wall with her legs straddling me, i could feel a little smile form up on her lips and i unwillingly smile as well..

I could feel her whole body shivering at my touch and for some reason i like it, i like the fact that i could make her feel this way.

I enjoyed the kiss as long as it lasted..

And suddenly, it hits me.

I am kissing her while she's obviously drunk, she might not even want me, i fucked up. Bad.

I pull away, and by the look on her face i could tell my facial expression changed, i can't control it.

"What's wrong?" She asks in confusion.