10.

Next Day.

"Baby wake up." Kentrell repeatedly kissed Saniyah's face, climbing on top of her as she began to stir in her sleep.

"Wake up sexy pussy." He mumbled, sucking her neck, and she chuckled, grabbing his face, making him smile.

He'd been up for about two hours while Saniyah had been sleep since 3 in the early morning, the time currently reading 10:37am.

Kentrell had tired her out yesterday. Yesterday after their first session they'd fell asleep, and he'd woken her up for more rounds, and did that a third time, before they'd finally fell asleep foreal.

He'd just came back from the store, and was ready for her to be up with him.

"Baby get up, foreal. Come on I want some pussy." He kissed her lips, and she turned her head, making him laugh.

"You freaking addict. Move." She mumbled, throwing her arm over her eyes, and he laughed again.

"Nah but here. I got this bullshit that you said to get." He held a package out to her, and her eyes opened, sitting up and taking the plan B pill package from him.

"Don't be so excited to kill my kid lil ugly ass girl." He frowned at her, holding a caprisun out to her, and she laughed, tearing the box open to grab the pill.

She stuck the straw in her juice pouch, placing the pill in her mouth and then using her juice to easily swallow it.

"That shit was fifty dollars for one stupid ass pill. As much as I'm finna be nutting in you, you might as well get on birth control or just have my baby. A baby cheaper anyways." He leaned over to kiss her face, and she rose her eyebrow.

"Boy. Fuck yo kid and every other kid. Ain't no babies coming up out of me. We not doing cream pies stink." She rose from his bed, and he frowned, following her to his bathroom.

"Yes we is doing creampies. How you even know what that is you nasty ass girl." He rolled his eyes, and she laughed, spitting toothpaste out her mouth as she brushed her teeth.

"Kentrell you not finna be nutting in me. That was a one time thing. So either buy condoms or pull out." She told him, cleaning her face.

"Why you being so mean to me Nene?" He frowned at her, and she laughed again, turning to face him as his arms wrapped around her bare waist, Saniyah currently naked.

"You so dramatic." She chuckled, holding his face as he repeatedly kissed her lips.

"I love you and that sexy ass pussy." He told her, his hand sliding lower on her body, and she reached behind her, laughing as grabbed it to stop him.

"I love you too. Now, who the hell is Nene?" She smirked, and he laughed, grabbing a handful of her ass.

"Noni. Nene." He shrugged, and she chuckled, rolling her eyes with a smile on her face as he kissed her jaw.

"Take this off so you can shower with me." Her hands ran under his shirt, rubbing over his abs, and he licked over his lips, raising his arms so that she could pull his shirt from over his head.

"Move cause you be tryna be gay and shit." He swatted her hands once she reached for his sweats, and she laughed, raising her hands in surrender.

After another session and then a shower, the two of them laid naked in Kentrell's bed, Cars playing on the TV as he smoked a overstuffed blunt.

"You know I can't have that. Move." She chuckled, pushing his blunt away once he held it to her lips.

"You don't get drug tested no ways. Hit this fa' me." He mumbled, tilting her head to face him, and she rolled her eyes, a smile on her face.