𝐓𝐖𝐎.

it's always up to fate.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

YOUR EYES opened only to be welcomed by the plain color of white. An arm rested on your forehead and on your stomach with your legs placed on top of the sofa's arm. The room felt cold- it always have been ever since you moved out here. But you were already used to it.

The bedroom you were supposed to stay in was empty. You never really liked staying there, it felt like you're suffocating slowly until you go rotten.

A yawn made its way out from your lips, you shut your eyes tight, a puddle of tears forming at the sides, and stretch the back of your body with a few popping sounds.

"Five years..." A distant memory came into your mind. That hospital room where you stayed and someone taking you to places that you've never been to; Barely remembering their faces.

You stood up from the sofa, combed your hair with your hands, and took the water bucket before gently watering the plants inside of your room. It's quite the mess, frankly speaking.

The table filled with flowers and opened books. Ribbons with the most eye catching colors and old newspapers all over the ground. Dead and dried leaves scattered. Pots lining up beside the window- some placed out and hanging freely.

It annoys you, sure. And there's nothing else you can do.

No one has ever pressured you- No one gave you those sky rocket expectations. You were living freely at the moment; Grateful that your cousin will support you on things you'd want to do.

The thought of being anxious in every move you make, hesitating if you are making the wrong choice, wherein you'll end up being a failure from people you have heard in the streets- school too.

They are merely strangers who knows nothing about other people's lives. Why would they gossip about someone who they even barely know? The thickest face you've ever met.

Not even a torch of fire can burn their faces up.

Taking a deep breath after inserting in your school uniform. You took the flower vase from the table and entered a empty yet neat room.

A small shrine with the picture of your mother placed beside the bedroom frame. Her scent continued to linger as if she was still staying here for years. You placed the vase with the yellow Camellia's on top of it before lighting up some incense sticks and prayed that she'll look over you for today as well.

"Mom," Lowering your hands to your lap- muttering words as if she could hear you. "I'll be back."

As expected, the morning breeze made your hair fluttering in the air- a few strands slapping you in the face so you ran your fingers through, waiting until the wind goes out.

"Goodmorning, [Name]-chan." Hinata's voice greeted you.

Turning your head at the side you saw Hinata with Naoto from behind walking up towards your stance. Tightening the grip you have on your bag strand, you greeted them back. "Goodmorning, Hina-chan."

"[Name], 'morning." Naoto spoke, rather his shoulders look stiff.

"Morning..." You hummed, your lips puckered with a brow up while eyeing his small figure. "Let me guess, you got your ass beaten up by your sister?"