𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

it's been awhile.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

SIMPLY LIVING in a solitary life where you got no one to lean on is the worst part. Not letting your bottled feelings go out- only waiting for it to overflow. Somehow it's scary to talk it out to someone and in the end you'd make a joke out of it.

Society told us to just suck it all up, plenty of times. It's like a never ending cycle.

"Hey," You raised your head to find Baji leaning on the table, a few inches away from your face. You scrunched up your face, wondering how'd he got near that quick.

Swallowing, you stopped writing letters on the study notebook for Baji. "If you are going to say anything irrelevant, then don't bother ask."

Unconsciously, Baji was starting to get used to your wordings. Though, it still sometimes makes him pissed with your blunt words and the expressionless look you would give him every single time you both talk to eachother.

"Have we met somewhere before we even encountered in that shitty convenience store?" The ravenette was definitely itching to say that for the past days of you tutoring him. He couldn't just stop thinking about it.

His tone was genuine, it was gentle and soft too. You never expect a side like this from him- especially when he's violent.

"What made you say that?" Dodging his question before answering it. You placed down the mechanical pencil you held and crossed your arms whilst leaning back on the chair you sat on.

Baji is trying to be patient with you- which is a sudden move since he never have time to wait. If he needs an answer from the young teenager sitting infront of him, he needs to get used to the way you act.

"Just answer the damn question," A sigh of frustration that can be perceived. The ravenette ran his fingers through his wavy hair.

You hummed, scanning his figure.

It was quiet for some time. The sound of rustling leaves that can be heard outside the second floor. The sun was still out- just a few more hours before the moon will take over the sky, and darkness will soon spread out with the luminous stars that is going to accompany the whole night.

Your childhood was a mess- you do have to admit it, you've shed plenty of times to the point that your memories are nothing but a blurry sight yet to be discovered in time.

"How would I even know that," You scoffed, looking away from his figure. "Did you really expect that you'd still look the same when you were young and I'd remember how you would look like by just looking at you?"

You do have a point- Baji didn't grew his hair out until that happened. Baji kept his mouth shut, maybe because he embarrassed himself infront of you.

"You need to sharpen your thinking skills sometimes," And with that- you continued to write notes for the Baji Keisuke.

Five words that left in Baji's mind, I want to go home.

Your life is merely just a play- not knowing if you are the protagonist or a supporting cast. Never got to experience the joy of youth, only being bundled up in your room.