𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.

phone number.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

YOUR MIND felt empty after tutoring the ravenette, and it's only the second day! You don't know if you could still handle his flashy attitude, not to mention you both argue every five minutes before continuing with the lessons which made the both of you come home late- yes, Baji Keisuke is taking you home.

A large gap between both teens as they walked on the pavement, going to your apartment building. The sound of shoes clacking and the rustling of trees that can only be heard in this empty street.

At first, you declined and then it ended up into another argument before you finally got to agree- there will never be a time where you both get into idiotic disagreements, but Baji is stupid than you so therefore he it's his idiotic disagreement.

Not really wanting to argue any further more, you let the man be and here you both are walking in silence. That is until- you started a quick conversation.

"So how long are you gonna follow me?" Baji could hint the annoyance in your tone- You really like to play with his buttons and it drives him insane enough to get into a fight with someone.

The young teenager clicks his tongue whilst looking away from your figure which was ahead of him, "Outside the building, of course. Why? You want me to leave you be and get kidnapped in a place like this?!"

"I would rather get myself kidnapped than walking my way home together with you."

"So you want to be kidnapped?" Baji retorts back, his head spinning to look at the back of your head.

A loud groan can be heard. Didn't you said that you'd rather get kidnapped instead? Is this another game of guessing- if he can't hear or is he just naturally dumb?

"I'm done with your stupidity." And with those words, you ran out of the blue catching the ravenette off guarded. So you're just leaving him in that sidewalk all by himself?

Why did Baji even bother to walk you home in the first place? Was it because of that vivid memory he had when he was young? Or he wants to make up from the first meeting you both had, which was inside the convenience store. Baji wants to know- he wants to know you more.

He needs to know if you were that person years ago. After all- seeing their figure so radiantly makes him want to get closer.

"Tsk," Baji stares at the path you took, your figure no longer in his sight. The young man sighs, taking a glance at his hands. "Why am I trying so hard even."

The moon watches your panting figure whilst running underneath a sea of stars that is shinning your way up ahead. You could tell Baji Keisuke didn't even bother to try and catch you up- which is a good thing.

You don't want to see his horrible face in the meantime.

Your legs takes you to the neighborly area where you stay in. Strands of hair sticking at your sweaty face as you pause from your long run. You were draining out of energy and you totally regret running out just like that.

You had to admit it- You are stupid for that.

Now you're trying to catch your breath up as you rested your hand on your chest with your back curved up. The sweat from your face falls down to the ground making a sound of repeating splashes.