𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.

still and composed.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THESE SCARS are yet to be healed and now this guy really has to ask you such question? Do you really want to add pain to those open wounds? And then you'll fall deeper and deeper 'till there's no way out?

No one wouldn't like that- especially you.

You narrowed your eyes at the question, the grip you have on your fists tightens, and with clicking your tongue. You humph, mockingly. A smirk made its way up to your face as you faced the man in front of you.

"Why should I?" Retorting back, you scoffed. "These fights that you all have your attention on won't lead you to anywhere."

It was hypocritical for you to say and you were practically lying to yourself- you were enjoying that twist you did to that 'Kiyomasa' guy, didn't you?

You sighed, turning your heels around and picked up the school bag that was placed on the dusty and dirty ground.

Your act of impulsiveness has been going out of control lately, and it's bad.

"Hah?" Draken walks up towards your figure. He was irked off to hear you words like that. You don't know anything about them in the first place. "Are ya tryna pick a fight with us?"

This is bad. The first statement that came into Takemichi's mind. He didn't predict this to happen at all. It all happened in a flash- it all happened by itself.

And Takemichi definitely don't want to get someone hurt, not when he had heard of Hinata dying in the future where he came from.

"Well, I do not really care about any of you," You took a quick glance behind. "Nor do I want to fight with any of you: we all know we're only going to waste time on such trivial things."

Draken doesn't understand. His eyes gazed on your back. What makes you think of that way? It intrigued him, it made him want to know more about you. Like a flower yet to bloom- Draken wondered what color you'd offer to this world you all live in.

Draken's thoughts were different from the look he has. Furrowed brows with glaring eyes piercing right through you.

But it did not threatened you since you are sure, they will never come up to your height and that you'll never talk to them ever again.

"Please do not include me with any of your mess. That's all I ask for." You hung the sling on your shoulder. Stating your final words before walking out from this crowded area. "Well then, if I may- I'll go ahead now."

But before taking another step forward; you briefly took a glance at Takemichi who was a few steps away from you. "Hanagaki Takemichi, you're putting yourself in danger with your life on the line. It's better if you just back it out."

Takemichi's felt like his heart was about to drop. Why was it that you sound like you know something about him? Questions that roam around his mind, do you know that he's a time leaper?

No, that's impossible. Takemichi and you aren't close at all, there's no way he would accidentally tell you shit unless...

Takemichi gulped, his heart racing fast, with sweat dropping down from his neck.