𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.

put out a fight!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

STUDENTS SCATTERING, you sigh as the last ring of the school bell echoes all over the campus. Another day of tutoring Baji and another day to get through with, just a few more hours and it will become tomorrow.

You stand up from your seat, with a few books and notebooks on hand, and walk towards the ravenette who has his eyes on a certain question. You can definitely tell he was having a hard time answering it.

Taking a seat, you point out some mistakes. "You have to put that here and you can cross out those numbers. You'll end up with x with your answer."

"Oh! Alright, I got it." Ever since the young maiden seated in front of Baji started tutoring him. Baji was able to pass a few subjects with flying colors. His mother even cried out of joy. "Thanks!"

"I didn't really do much." You pause and look at the ravenette, he was concentrated in answering. "I just did what the teacher told me."

"But still," This time Baji stops scribbling letters and numbers on the paper as he tilt his head up to hold eye contact together with you. "You helped me lots and I owe you one."

You never knew, when did Keisuke Baji ever had this kind of side to him? Maybe you were too blinded by that day when you first both met; how immature you are.

But then, you're still growing aren't you? You can be immature, you don't need to know anything 'cause slowly someone will open your eyes and tell you- 'This is how the real world works.'

And it will be a new night of endless nightmares, filled with fear and anxiety. How much longer can anyone keep up with this when they are slowly losing hope?

You can never imagine how the world works after you graduate. What will you become by then?

Baji does not know why he said that, it just slipped out from his tongue just like that. Though these feelings he had, this genuine feeling, he is true about it.

This moment when he's together with you, makes him want to achieve more, wants to know more.

After all, he hasn't forgotten a fragment of his memory. That day, he surely wants to meet her again and tell her, how he wants to know more about the languages of flowers and maybe let her be free from the veins that kept her from being herself.

Both teenagers were alone, this classroom was filled with soothing sounds of the rustling leaves that fell from the trees.

What a pleasant room it is, you thought as you take a peek from the window sill. Realizing how the sky had already turned orange, it has already been hours since you've both started tutoring.

You slowly pack your things up, placing them in your school bag. Baji pauses from writing whilst looking at your moving figure. It's that time of the day again, Baji wish it could never happen at all.

"Then, should we end? It's getting late-"

"Baji-san!"

The door bolts open with a underclassman, probably a friend of Baji gathering from the fact on how he called the ravenette in front of you. His bleached hair dripping wet from his sweat, a few falling down from his neck as well. Both you and Baji takes a glance at him.