The Game Part I

Ft. Freddy: Basically we try to get into the security office as the night guard tries to keep us out. Winner gets to do whatever they want with her~.
NG: I haven't lost yet~.
I follow them into another vent into another room that had oxygen tanks by a wall, a cove that seemed to remind me of pirates for some reason, and a room with two doors with two buttons labeled door and lights all the while the walks were covered in pipes. Seeing a vent shaft that has a door button above where the night guard would be, I don't want to bring it up to the others as this would make it too easy. Sitting me down in the cove by Funtime Foxy she then straddles my lap grinding on my crotch.
Ft. Foxy: I would love to continue this but I have a game to win~.
Ft. Vincent: H-How about a l-little wager?
Ft. Foxy: Oooh~. I like the sound of this~.
Ft. Vincent: If I-I win the g-game then you have to whatever I say for a day and v-vice versa for you.
Ft. Foxy: I like the sound of that~.
We both get our attention grabbed by the sound of a bell chime whenever it reaches 12 am. Signifying the game has started. I get shoved down as Funtime Foxy makes a mad dash down the corridor only to met with a face full of door. As I watch her walk back in shame I take off my tux jacket and toss it over her head.
Ft. Foxy: Hey!
While she was distracted I jumped into the vents and quietly made my way through them. When I got to the exit above the night guard I watched as she antagonized Funtime Freddy for getting stuck outside of the door. Jumping down I cover her mouth to prevent her from screaming.
Ft. Vincent: Stay quiet for a second...
She shook her head up and down. Hearing something crawling in the vents I stopped covering her mouth and jumped up and hit the vent door closed.
NG: Clever~.
Ft. Vincent: How do you think I just won?
NG: Well it seems you deserve a reward~.
Ft. Vincent: What kind of- P-P-PUT YOUR CLOTHES B-B-BACK ON!
I watched in embarrassment as she attempted to look sexy while getting undressed only to struggle on getting her belt off. Turning towards the monitors you notice she only has %34 left of power.
Ft. Vincent: A b-better strategy to c-conserve power is to listen for movement and r-rely less on the cameras.
I didn't know how I knew this but I just did. I turned back around to see her face in thought as she thinks about what I just said.
NG: That's actually pretty smart, the cameras take way too much power anyways. You're a lot smarter than you seem for a new guy.
Ft. Vincent: Wh-What can I say?
I still continue to stutter as I am seeing her without her top on revealing her rather large breasts. Walking to the door to her left I open it and shout.
Ft. Vincent: Guess who won!
Ft. Foxy: No. Fucking. Way.
Ballora: Congrats newbie!
Ft. Freddy: Beginner's luck!
Baby: How?!
I waited for the others to gather at the side of the office you were at. Once they all arrived I explained what I did and what I taught the night guard on what to do to conserve power.
Ft. Foxy: Well then~.
She wrapped her slender arms around my neck and pulled herself closer.
Ft. Foxy: I guess I'm yours for the day~.
Ft. Vincent: G-Go take a sh-shower f-first. You s-smell awful.
Ft. Foxy: Only if you join me~.
Groaning you reluctantly agree but since it was time to power down and recharge. At this point I followed the others back to the main control room. Everyone went to their respective stages and as I followed Funtime Foxy to her and I's room. As we went through the vents she purposely pulled up her skit. Looking at the wall I remember that she still has my jacket which I need for the performance. When we both get out of the vents you face her.
Ft. Vincent: Do you still have my jacket?
Ft. Foxy: Maybe~.
Ft. Vincent: Can I have it b-back?
Ft. Foxy: Only if you shower with me~.
Ft. Vincent: W-We already a-agreed on t-that.
Ft. Foxy: You look more red than the color!
Ft. Vincent: S-Shut up!
I faced way from her as I could start to feel my fans start to go hay wire as they try to keep me cool. Finding the power cord I plug it into Funtime Foxy.
Ft. Foxy: AHHH~!
Ft. Vincent: W-What?!
Ft. Foxy: Don't d-do that!
Ft. Vincent: Sorry I didn't think much of it!
Grabbing the other power cable I plug myself in but before powering down I felt Funtime Foxy lean onto my chest as she powered herself down. Blushing even harder now I powered down as well.