The Game Part II

After discussing the plan with the other animatronics we head over and prepare for 12 am. The night guard joined in on the fun of getting in just for the hell of it. Sitting in the chair I adjust my bowtie as I get ready for the onslaught. I could easily hear all movement and as I heard running down the left hall I close the corresponding door.
Ft. Vincent: You're going to have to try harder than that to get in vixen~.
Ft. Foxy: I'll get in eventually~.
Hearing crawling in the vents I jump up and slam the vent closed. Opening the left door to save power I watch BonBon waltz in, booping her on the nose she leave quickly. This begins to feel more familiar as the night goes on. The right hallway has footsteps coming down it. Turning on the light I see Baby revealing her assets. Closing the door you hear a frustrated grunt. Opening the upper vent to save power I check the time to see myself with a human hand wearing a watch seeing the time is 3:45 am. Snapping myself out of it I close the left door hearing Funtime Foxy sprinting down it again.
Ft. Vincent: Not happening~.
Ft. Foxy: I'm not loosing again~.
I look out the left window to see the black rabbit again. Was it a good or a bad omen? It wasn't my biggest concern right now. Power was draining quickly with both doors closed opening both I take a second to catch my breath. Checking power to see I have %57 left at 4:59 am. This was pretty good so far. Funtime Foxy dashes again but is quickly stopped by the doors. Hearing crawling in the vents above I jump up and close the vent door only to hear a pissed off night guard.
Ft. Vincent: I'm not apologizing for that!
NG: Fuck you!
Ft. Vincent: That's not happening!
Hearing footsteps on the right I close the door. Keeping them closed I realize I have 15 minutes left. Suddenly a strange fox popped up on the monitors in front of me. It looked like Foxy but had orange rather than orange. Trying to figure it out I press every button on the keyboard until it eventually goes away. The 6 am chime sounds like music to my ears as I open the doors to see an upset Funtime Foxy. Petting her on the head I continue to tease her.
Ft. Vincent: So I win again~. Aren't I the new guy?
Ft. Foxy: Shut up! If you weren't an animatronic you wouldn't be so difficult to get past!
Ballora: She does have a point, you do have modified hearing so it gives you an unfair advantage.
Ft. Vincent: Where were you the entire time?
Ballora: Sleeping~. Every ballerina needs her beauty sleep after all.
Ft. Vincent: I can't argue with that. And Foxy, you know what this means~.
I watch as her face turns red as a mix of embarrassment and fear.
Ft. Foxy: Wh-What?
Ft. Vincent: I want to know what's behind the door you wont let me go behind.
I watch as her face changed again to sadness and fear.
Ft. Foxy: F-Fine...
I followed her back through the vents leaving the others to themselves. We reach our room and as we walk towards the door she warns that I wont like what I see. As I swing the door open I see the remains of scrapped older models of the Funtime animatronics that suffered to the hands of the strange machine.
Ft. Vincent: D-Did you have to go through this?
I kneel down next to the pile of rubble and feel through it to only find discarded mother boards, servos, and more.
Ft. Foxy: U-Unfortunately...
I hear her begin to cry. I get up and walk over to her and wrap her in a hug.
Ft. Foxy: C-Can we leave please?
Ft. Vincent: Sure...
The two of us leave the room feeling worse off than we entered. We both walk over to our stage where sit down together. As she lays back to calm herself down I stay propped up only to see the black rabbit again. It walks towards me and taps on me forehead. Suddenly a sharp pain goes through my entire body as I collapse to the ground feeling heat building up and starting to feel as if my circuits were melting inside of me. My suit's plates struggle to stay open and stay forced open. Everything goes black as I am forced into pure agony. In this new found darkened place I find myself no longer in pain. Sitting down I feel alone, I want to leave but I don't know how. Standing up I turn around to see a human. What I find strange is that they are wearing an eyepatch flipped up to reveal a fully black eye and an eye with a cracked lens, not only that but they have tears all over him signifying something terrible happened to them. They seem familiar however as we both mimic each other's movements perfectly. Is he me... or am I him? This all didn't make sense to me until when he tapped me on the arm and the plates opened and he brought up a mirror from nowhere and spread apart cables and showed me a large piece of red mass where my voice box is. He also shows me where a dead heart is where cords have now taken the place for veins and arteries... how'd I know this? I offered my hand to greet him and when he grabbed it and we shook hands it all clicked now. His corpse was inside me... but what was his name? And how does he relate to the black rabbit?
???: Y/N...
???: The human's name is Y/N.
Ft. Vincent: What was he like before he died?
???: He was driving himself mad with guilt and never connected with anyone using his PTSD as a defense as he lost some important people to him.
Ft. Vincent: So who am I?
???: His soul, just in a new body... I was there and saw what he did when he died... he made a promise he couldn't keep.
I watch the human walk towards the black rabbit that was behind me. As he does he wraps her in a hug, the same way I did with Funtime Foxy.
Ft. Vincent: So we're the same?
???: *Sniff* Not exactly, you're the positive version of him, or at least what's left after what happened in the five years that tanked who he truly was.
Ft. Vincent: How do I leave?
???: Any second now... just remember that you have a promise to keep. Find the blueprints some where in this facility, try parts and service, it should have the stuff needed.
Ft. Vincent: Is there information or knowledge I need from him?
???: Nope, it's all in you. Good luck.
With a sudden flash of light I wake up laying on Funtime Foxy's lap.
Ft. Vincent: Ugh... what happened?
Ft. Foxy: You collapsed in pain and nobody knows why.
I can hear her sadness in her voice. Pushing myself up I wrap my arms around her for one last time before recharging. I give her a smile and stand up, helping her in the process. We both walk to the stage. We plug ourselves i and fall sleep to be waken up the same as last time.