Tinkering

Funtime Foxy's POV
Ugh where is he?! I already checked with Baby and the night guard but I cant find Vinny anywhere! Sitting down in the control room I bang the back of my head against the vent door behind me.
Ft. Vincent: OWW! Hey watch it! That hurts!
Ballora: Oh shush you! Relax!
Ft. Vincent: What's the big- hey hey hey hey! AAHH!
Hearing Vincent screaming I scramble into the vent in front of me. Climbing through I see Ballora trying to help him stretch his joints for some reason.
Ft. Vincent: Help! This is torture!
Ballora: Well if you want to do the splits this is how you stretch!
Ft. Vincent: Who ever said I- OWOWOWOW!
Watching her pull his legs back behind him I wince in pain at what I was watching.
Me: Let go of him Ballora.
Ballora: What? Don't want me to take your boyfriend~.
Watching her stop stretching his legs and wrap her arms around his midriff pulling him closer as she presses her breasts against his back. Feeling my face get warmer I try to rebuttal.
Me: H-He's not my boyfriend!
Ballora: Then you wouldn't mind if I~.
I watch as she turns his head around and kisses him. My jaw dropped at what I saw, on one hand he looked uncomfortable as all hell, on the other his face was redder than red.
Me: Okay! That's enough!
Stomping towards then I pry Ballora off of my Vinny. Pulling him up I tidy up his tux before wrapping him in my arms and holding on tightly.
Me: He's mine!
Ballora: Oh really now~.
Seeing Funtime Freddy and Baby come up behind Ballora.
Baby: You know~. We out number them~.
Dashing to the vent I drag Vincent through them getting to our room. As we get to the stage I hear them laughing their asses off.
Ft. Vincent: Y-You mind l-letting go?
Looking down I realize his face has been buried in my bust the entire time.
Funtime Vincent's POV
Hearing her yelp hurt my ears since she was right next to them.
Me: Ow. You mind not yelling in my ears?
Massaging my ears I watch as she sits down on the stage with a face covered in red. Sitting down next to her she rests her head on my shoulder. Wrapping my arm around her shoulder I hear her doze off. Laying her head on my lap I open up my arm plates and begin to fidget around with the cables finding more fragments of hard white stuff. Looking up I notice the black rabbit staring at me with what seemed to be tears running down her cheeks. I wonder what's wrong. While not paying attention to my arm I accidentally cut a cable.
Ft. Vincent: Ow!
Seeing it begin to leak a black liquid I quickly put the cable back together and held it here as it seemed to repair itself with a red liquid until eventually it stopped leaking. Weird. Looking back up I see the black rabbit to be gone, until I looked to me left seeing her resting her head on my shoulder. Going back to tinkering around I fin a strange device built into my endoskeleton. Pressing a button I see a small volt of electricity run in between two prongs. Turning it off I tuck it back underneath the cables. Closing my arm plates I take deep breath as I try to get up remembering that Foxy's head was in my lap. Hearing a ding from behind the glass both mine and Foxy's head turn towards it as she wakes up. I watch as she gets up from my lap and rubs her eyes.
Ft. Vincent: Good morning.
Ft. Foxy: H-Hi.
Getting ip myself I walk over to the vent, getting in and crawling through I see someone wearing a black leather jacket, blue jeans and brown work boots wearing a purple cap. I can't see his face but I see his hair to be a dark brown. I also notice him holding a flashlight in one hand and a toolbox in the other.
Ft. Vincent: Hello? Are you a maintenance worker?
He turns around in surprise and he looks scared and he doesn't have any designation of Security or Maintenance.
???: O-Oh! Y-Yeah I am.
Ft. Vincent: Oh good! I actually had a quick question about my arm.
???: What about it?
Ft. Vincent: Take a look at this...
Opening my arm plates I turn on the strange device and jab it into his neck without any control over myself.
???: AHH! FUCK! WHAT THE HELL?!
Ft. Vincent: I-I don't know! That's the problem!
Suddenly my HUD comes up and scans him as an intruder. It also shows his full name and criminal background. I loose all control again and everything goes black. Waking up I see he's cuffed to a pipe on the wall in the main party room as red and blue lights flash through the glass doors. Not moving I run a system diagnosis. Noticing that I have minor damage to my primary functions as the report pops up on my HUD. I'm going to need repairs aren't I?