Another Performance

Waking up I feel a sharp pain in my stomach. Opening my eyes I realize they were already open as my body was performing with the others. I feel separate however as if I could walk around. Walking inside myself I turn around and see a black bear. It looked like Funtime Freddy but all black with one yellow eye and one black one sitting down with her head on her knees as she was crying. I also noticed the black rabbit sitting next to her with her arm around the bear's shoulder. Walking over I see her wearing a tight red dress and corset.
Ft. Vincent: Are you okay their?
??? 1: She's sad about Y/N.
Ft. Vincent: Ohh... does she know?
??? 2: *Sniff* Y-Yeah...
Kneeling in front of the crying bear I place my hand on her head as I watch her face turn red and tears stop flowing.
Ft. Vincent: What's your name?
??? 2: Fre- Lefty...
Ft. Vincent: Lefty... that's a nice name.
I smile gently to try to cheer her up which works as she changed posture as she sits in a W type pattern.
Left: Th-Thank you...
Ft. Vincent: Oh yeah! I never got your name!
Looking at the black rabbit she looks at me with a sudden blush.
??? 1: Sh-Shadow Bonnie.
Ft. Vincent: Nice to meet you!
S. Bonnie: L-Likewise.
I hear the show finishing up as I stand back up removing my hand from Lefty's head.
Ft. Vincent: I'll be back later! Maybe you two can come visit!
Left: That w-would be nice...
Turning around my vision suddenly snaps back to the suit's eyes. Blinking rapidly looking left I watch as Foxy falls to her knees.
Ft. Vincent: Foxy! Are you alright?!
Ft. Foxy: Y-Yeah... just tired... after I found you in the scooper *Yawn* I made sure you were repaired...
Watching her nod off to sleep I decide to leave her for now. Taking off my jacket I place it around her to keep her warm. Looking around I find the charging cable as the elevator stops. Plugging her in I see her face turn bright red. Sighing I turn around to see the black rabbit watching with a confused look.
Ft. Vincent: She must have not recharged last night.
S. Bonnie: Oh...
Walking over to the vent I crawl through to the main control room. I see the night guard here early.
Ft. Vincent: Hello! Why's your hand over the yellow button?
NG: O-Oh! Sorry! I was just trying to view Ballora's gallery!
Ft. Vincent: Why? Is she okay?
NG: Oh no she's fine!
Ft. Vincent: Oh, okay then!
Opening the vent to Ballora's room I crawl through expecting her to be dancing or something. Getting up I watch as Funtime Freddy was teasing her.
Ballora: H-Hi Vincent!
Ft. Freddy: Oh... Vincent! C'mere!
Walking over Funtime Freddy grabs my hand and places it on Ballora's left breast. Feeling my whole body getting hotter I can hear my fans spinning faster than Usain Bolt.
Ft. Vincent: W-W-WHAT THE HELL FREDDY?!
Ft. Freddy: Well? Don't you agree with me that hers tits are as big as her head?
Ft. Vincent: SO ARE YOURS! NOW LET GO!
Ft. Freddy: Oh~. Do you like them~?
Ft. Vincent: If you don't let go I swear I'm going to blow a fuse!
Ft. Freddy: I'd rather you blow me~.
Thinking of a way to get out of this situation I look at Ballora to see her eyes shaking in place staring at my hand on her assets. It may not be a good plan but what can go wrong? Right?
Ft. Vincent: I will if you let go!
Ft. Freddy: Oh! Someone seems to have the right idea~.
She lets go and as she does so you try to run away to the vent. Only to be tripped by BonBon.
Ft. Vincent: Hit the button! Night guard please!
NG: Hmmm... if I do I'm probably going to get killed by Freddy...
Starting to get dragged back to Freddy you begin to panic even more.
Ft. Vincent: Please!
You've never been so relieved to hear the button click... if only it wasn't to turn off the lights.
Ft. Vincent: YOU'RE SO DEAD!
Ft. Freddy: Well well well~. It seems you have a job to do~.
As she says this I get flipped over.