A New Friend

Stepping of the elevator with my new friend, it's obvious they can't walk without help for some reason. Helping them sit down on the stage I look at Foxy who's staring with a confused daze.
Ft. Vincent: Foxy meet Lefty. Lefty meet Foxy.
Lefty: N-Nice to meet you.
Ft. Foxy: Likewise... how did you get her here?
Ft. Vincent: I tried what I thought what would work and it did.
Ft. Foxy: Yeah.. sure...
Ft. Vincent: I'm going to go take a shower while we wait for the game to start.
She immediately looks at me with a shimmer in her eyes.
Ft. Foxy: Can I come with?
Ft. Vincent: Nope.
Lefty: C-Can I?
Ft. Vincent: You do smell bad, and you cant walk... Foxy go help Lefty take a shower and I'll wait here for you two to finish.
Ft. Foxy: Awww man!
Lefty: I-I'm not even sure if my e-electronics are waterproof.
Ft. Vincent: Try not to short circuit then, mkay?
Lefty: Mkay...
Ft. Foxy: C'mon Lefty.
Ft. Vincent: She cant walk properly idiot. Maybe afterwards we cab shower together~.
Ft. Foxy: Ugh!
Watching Foxy help Lefty up and into the vent was an honestly humorous sight since Lefty was obviously too heavy for her. Sitting down I plug myself in to recharge and wait for 12 pm. Looking around I notice cables moving across the ceiling behind the pipes. Weird. Looking through my code I find the strange protocol again. Trying to access the code it says it's blank. Ignoring it I look through more code to find a "Network" like system that connects each of us. I'll mess with it later since I don't want to right now. Snapping back to reality I check the time to find I have five minutes until twelve. Hearing the vent open I turn around to see a soaked Lefty wearing nothing but a towel struggling to walk while relying on Foxy who seems to be struggling.
Ft. Vincent: Good job.
Ft. Foxy: Never. Again.
Lefty: I-It wasn't that bad! I t-thought it was f-fun! Vinny you s-should have been there!
Ft. Foxy: Hey! Only I call him Vinny!
Lefty: S-Sorry:
Walking over to the two I stray off by a foot or two to a clothes box. Grabbing what seems like it would fit Lefty I bring it to her for her to get dressed. While I'm still facing her she drops her towel in front of me. Turning around I pinch the bridge of my nose.
Ft. Vincent: R-Really?
Lefty: W-What?
Ft. Vincent: Nothing.
Crawling into the vents I get ready with the others for the game in a minute. This time Foxy wants to be the night guard for once. When she finally comes over she explains that Lefty had a plug in spot so she plugged her in for recharge. All of us with the night guard headed to the area of the game.