Repair Duty

I to an elevator as the "threat" is taken by who seem to be police officers. Pressing the button to go back down to my floor I ride the elevator down as I start to look at myself seeing small dents all over me. As the elevator comes down I see a pink blur tackle me.
Ft. Foxy: You're okay!
Ft. Vincent: I'm fine, I just have a few dents here and there!
Walking into the main control room after getting myself and her back up on our feet I get back down on all fours and go through a vent to parts and service. As I pick myself back up I see a room with shelves covered in spare parts. Opening my plates I carefully remove the dented ones and replace then with new ones. Once the easily visible ones are replaced I start to undress to check for any more damaged plates, keeping my underwear on. Finding a few more leg and abdomen plates to be dented I swap then out swiftly as to not be caught with my pants down, literally. After changing the plates I get dressed and tidy myself up dusting off any dust I could find. Turning around I'm met with Ballora in a daze with a face redder than a tomato... what's a tomato? Walking around her I try to get down into the vents before feeling her tug on my arm.
Ft. Vincent: Do you need something?
Ballora: I-I need r-repairs.
Turning back towards her I see her looking down as if she's done something wrong.
Ft. Vincent: All right sit up on the table and I'll take a look at you.
Ballora: Th-Thank you.
My HUD flashes as I see "Protocol: Maintenance - Active" seeing flashes of Ballora's blueprints I learn how to open up her plates.
Ft. Vincent: So what seems to bother you?
Ballora: M-My chest f-feels hot...
Realizing what I was going to have to do I feel my face become warmer as I hear my fans spin faster than the speed of light. Going to the other side of her so I'm facing her back I pull down the shoulder portions of her dress so I can access her endoskeleton. I fidget around trying to get her plates open only to realize they wouldn't open facing me. Taking a deep breath in I pull her dress down more before going back to in front of her. I do my best to ignore her exposed breasts, looking at her face I see her shaking with a bright red glow on her face. Doing what I need to do to open her chest plates I notice nothing was wrong other than a fan being stuck on an extra loose screw. Taking it out the fan begins to work properly and as it begins to spin I watch it spin faster and faster. Feeling the cool air the blueprints disappear from my vision as her suit plates close suddenly. Leaning back I feel her slender arms wrap around my head and bury me in between her assets.
Ft. Vincent: H-Hey! L-Let me go!
Ballora: No~.
Prying off her arms I take a step back as she gets up from the table. Turning around to face the vents she wraps her hands her hands around my midriff pulling me closer to her.
Ballora: Not so fast~.
Swiftly dropping down I get out of her grasp and into the vent shaft to get back to my room. As I crawl through I notice dents in the vents giving me more room to go through. Turning around as I go I see Ballora staring at me with a lustful look in her eyes. Speeding up I finally get to the other side finding myself in a room with an empty stage. Running into an empty door I find myself in the room that I was in earlier that Foxy is scared of. Hearing a loud beep the device strikes forward. Dodging it I feel cables wrap around my arms and legs restraining my movement.
Ft. Vincent: Hey! Let me go!
???: No~.
Hearing another loud beep I watch as the device moves in front of me. I shut my eyes in anticipation for the strike to come. It comes, and worse than I expected. Feeling it stab into my lower abdomen and tear up and out I scream but to no avail. Watching the device drop my innards on the ground the cables let go as I drop to the floor. Seeing the cables lower in front of me I watch as a strange animatronic looks through the pile of parts looking for something. Hearing the door open I hear footsteps run towards me as my vision goes black.