The Finale

Waking up I'm on the stage performing, this was getting on my nerves. Sleeping in my own mind I dream about who I saw in front of me when I got "scooped" or whatever. They looked like Baby but with a green party had and had cables covering her privates. Luckily I shook off any thoughts that could distract me as I check my surroundings to see the crowd happy as can be. Not having to wait too long I feel the stage go down to the main room. Sitting down I wait for the stage to reach the bottom. When it hits the bottom I look around to see Lefty had disappeared, the night guard probably called the company and had her moved back to her location. Standing up I feel Foxy's arm wrap around my right arm tightly.
Ft. Vincent: Are you okay?
Ft. Foxy: Y-Yeah...
Shrugging I walk with her to the vents, she gets in first and we crawl to the control room to wait for the game. Hearing something behind us I crawl back leaving her to continue on without me. Getting back to our room I look around still hearing the same metal scraping noise. Looking up I see the figure from earlier's face.
???: Hello Vinny~. Glad to see you came~.
Ft. Vincent: Screw you! You kept me in there to suffer!
???: I did you a favor~.
Ft. Vincent: If it weren't for Foxy you would have let me die!
???: Speaking of the vixen... I'd reckon you're too late~.
Ft. Vincent: For what?
???: To save her~.
Starting to get worried I begin to shake.
Ft. Vincent: W-What do you mean?
???: Well she want to be "it" tonight right~?
Suddenly it clicked, instead of them placing wagers like I expected, this unknown animatronic rigged the other to kill her.
Ft. Vincent: You bitch!
Turning around and bolting for the vent to go try and save her cables wrap around my arms and legs restraining me.
???: Not so fast~. You're mine~.
Suddenly everything goes black around me as Y/N appears in front of me. He grabs my shoulders and switches places with me. Now I'm stuck in a shadowy void, scared for Foxy I sit down and bury my head into my knees and begins to cry. Why would she do this? What did I do? Suddenly my vision comes back but much blurrier. Adjusting my vision I see my HUD saying I have severe damage to my entire body. I also notice one of my eyes have a crack on it... the same as Y/N's. Looking down at myself I see a massive hole through my abdomen and my hands... oh god... they were shredded to the endoskeleton. Revealing bone I see it was shredded down to my shoulders. Taking both of then I feel my face which is missing multiple plates and multiple cables were torn. Looking back down I see my legs to be absolutely destroyed. Luckily I could walk but mot without creating more problems. Looking away from me I see the animatronics lifeless body... what did Y/N do? It was torn to shreds... its limbs were separated from its body and its innards were scattered all over the place. Looking back at myself I see myself covered in oil and other fluids.
Ft. Vincent: Oh god... Foxy!
Turning around I see an unharmed but still shocked Foxy crying with her hands over her mouth. Running up to her I wrap her in a hug tightly as I begin to cry as well.
Ft. Vincent: You're alive! I thought I lost you!
Ft. Foxy: W... What did you do...?
Ft. Vincent: I-I don't know...
Ft. Foxy: I-I'm scared.
Ft. Vincent: I am too... I am too...
Eventually she reciprocates the hug and begins to cry into my shoulder as we tighten out embraces around each other. Eventually I loosen my grip and glide my hand up onto the back of her head. Leaning in our lips meet and we begin to embrace each other in a different way. Next thing I knew I was in parts and service getting help from her and Ballora try to fix me. It's hilarious to watch but in the end I have to repair myself, they tried. After that the days began to blur. Perform, free time, recharge, repeat. Other than the occasional stupid kid getting on the stage nothing new happens. Eventually Foxy and I did "It" but that's private, perv.