Chapter 49

Third person PoV

"Stop talking nonsense—" natigil si Henny ng maghubad sa harap niya ang Duke. At may inabot itong parang latigo na hindi niya alam saan nanggaling yon.

"Anong ginagawa mo!" Nataranta si Henny ginawa ng Duke. Nilagyan ng Duke ng piring ang mata nito.

"Just do whatever you want master." Napalunok si Henny ng makita ang hubog ng katawan ng Duke.

Lumuhod ito sa harap niya habang may piring sa mata nito. Mahigpit niyang hinahawakan ang latigo sa kamay niya.

She couldn't help but admire the Duke's body that was in front of her now. She seemed to be hypnotized by the sexy posture of him.

"I won't do it."

"Why? Are you afraid to hurt me?" The f*ck!

"No, instead it's better to kill you—"

"I'll make you suffered that time, I tortured you before, didn't I?  why don't you do it to me?  it's time for you to take revenge on me and let me know the pain you experienced with me Master."

Hindi alam ni Henny kung ano nararamdaman niya parang biglang sumikip ang silid para sakanya.

"Tumigil kana sabi!"

"I'm giving you a favor master. if you want to step on me you are free to do that.  I will be happy that you will punish me."

Kinuha nito ang pirimg sa mata niya at yumakap sa hita niya.

"I'm happy if you do that." Those eyes it was desperate to feel my touch.

Is he really crazy? I came to think that he was right in what he said. I can also take revenge on him for destroying my life.

But what kind of punishment can I give that he will surely feel the grief I suffered with him?  I could think of no other way except for, to kill him as soon as possible.

"I'll think about it" he smiled

"I'm looking forward to it master."

AUTHORS note;

I see red🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀 ano kaya yon? Sino exited sa punishment 🤡👀