ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ

Sherif stands in front of the tall figure of his father, with a terrified expression on his face.

"Where have you been?"

The question itself sent shivers down the boy's spine, just realizing that if he told the truth, it will end badly for him.

"I-I-have b-been-"

The entity cuts off his stuttering son calmly.

"Do not lie, I know that you used your powers"

Those words were enough to silence Sherif, the boy didn't know how to respond to his father.

He wishes that you were with him right now, you always took his side against his father's.

His father is indeed a very scary person, he even looks unnatural.

The entity who he calls 'father' has long dark hair that reaches his shoulder-length along with light blue iris, and white pupils.

His ears and nose are pointy, while his skin is pale and flawless.

The entity doesn't look a day past thirty and is always seen dressed in long beige robes, matching the color of sand.

"Playing with your powers only leads to destruction, and it won't change anything in the present time" his father sneers in his face.

"You are Time...yet you failed to help anyone!" Sherif exclaims, moving away from his father.

"You are inexperienced" Sherif snorts, feeling a wave of bravery.

"I will do everything to save humanity...to save my mother"

Time's lips move upwards, forming a menacing smirk.

"I own you"

Suddenly, Time grabs his son by his neck, pulling him closer to him.

"You are my son and your mother is mine"

Satisfaction appears on Time's face upon seeing his own son's terrified expression.

"Adding to that, the younger version of your mother is going to meet me soon"

𓅓𓃠𓅓𓃠

"Matteo...stay the fuck away from me"

"What did I do wrong?"

Aleksy watches you, and Matteo argue after you both came back from the past and changed into much cleaner clothes.

"What is going on, guys?" Aleksy inquires.

Before slowly taking a sip from his coffee.

"Nothing, (Y/n) thinks that her blood enchanted me or something" Matteo replies.

"Because it did! You were never that kind to me"

The Italian rolls his eyes at you, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Just because I'm showing you kindness after you saved my life, doesn't mean I'm obsessed with you"

You look away from Matteo, feeling embarrassed.

"Matteo is right, he has been always kind towards those who help him, especially Leon, also you are the same with others like your friends-"

Aleksy stops himself when he notices his mistake.

"How did you know that?" Matteo inquires.

"Yeah, how did you know that, Aleksy?" You repeat the question, but you are warier now.

Aleksy slowly backs away, with his hands raised in the air.

"I have been stalking the both of you before we met"

Out of nowhere, Satan appears in the room alongside his son, Seth, both looking horrified.

"We need to hide all three of you right now" Satan exclaims.

"What is wrong?" You demand.

Seth is doubtful whether to say anything or not.

But, Satan doesn't care and replies.

"Your families are dead, they were killed!"