7: Reunite

There's going to be a little fluff in this chapter so00 yeah 😪
———————

You were unfortunately running a little late to the Rengoku Residence, before you took the train back home, you quickly grabbed something to eat. After eating, the sky had already turned dark, although you were officially a demon slayer and fully capable of defending yourself, you were too tired to walk to the train station. So you stayed the night at a Ryokan.
Then the next morning you resumed your journey.
By the time you arrived, it was late.
You walked up to the gates and saw the lights were off. You opened the door and looked around.
Everything was just how you left it, except where was everyone?
You walked to the bedroom and saw Kyojuro. He was asleep, but his usual carefree face was a sad one.
He was breathing very slowly, his kimono was loose, you looked and saw his chest. You walked over to him and tied it back correctly.
Soon enough, Kyojuro quickly opened his eyes, they widened whenever he saw you looming over him.
"Y/N? Y/N!"
He stood up and hugged you.
"Oh, I was starting to worry, you didn't come yesterday.... I was.... I was thinking you didn't make it. Oh I'm such a fool for thinking that! Of course you were going to make it! You have the blood and skill of a demon slayer!"
He hugged you even tighter until it caused you to almost have trouble breathing.
"Haha, yes Kyojuro I'm fine, now can you let go of me? your hurting me."
He loosened his grip on you and faced you, a smile on his face. He placed his hand on your cheek, "haha- my bad, I guess I got a little too excited there."
He embraced you again. "Y/N, let me set up a bath for you, I can imagine it's been a tiring week for you."
He stood up and walked to the bathroom.
You could hear the water gather in the tub. Your cheeks turned red, you had forgotten the injury you had. It was a slash on your upper thigh, while you were fighting one of the demons, their claws sliced through your kimono and onto your delicate skin.
Kyojuro leaned on the door way. "It's ready."
You slowly stood up, ignoring the pain in your thigh, you strode past Kyojuro and went behind the screen to remove your clothing.
You peeked out and saw that Kyojuro was out of sight. You slowly entered the tub and relaxed your body.
"Ouch!" You felt a sting in your cut, the soap burned your opened wound.
"Ow, ow , ow." You tried to stand up, but quickly stopped when you saw Kyojuro run towards you.
"Y/N! Are you Alright?" He blushed seeing your naked body but looked away. "Oh my bad- uh are you okay?"
You laid back down on the tub and covered yourself, ignoring the pain in your thigh you hastily responded "um, yes I'm okay."
"Can I look?"
You tried to calm your red-burning face. "Yes."
He slowly turned around and sat down right next to you.
"Is it okay if I wash you, your probably exhausted."
You looked up at him, you nodded your head and looked down at the water.
He grabbed a shampoo bottle and lathered the substance on his hand until it was foam. He then moved behind you and gently scrubbed your scalp.
As his hands messaged your head, you couldn't help but lean into his touch.
"Mhm..."
You closed your eyes as he continued to move in a front and backward motion on your head.
Before you knew it, your hair was already washed.
He tied it in a bun and grabbed the bar of soap.
He repeated the same movements as the shampoo and started rubbing your ears. Which soon lead to your chest... which then lead to other parts of your body.
He noticed how flushed your face was, the heat of you skin was enough for him to notice how much you unknowingly craved his touch.
After your bath was over, Kyojuro helped you get into your robe.
"Let me bandage your wound."
You sat on the futon and lifted the robe, your upper thigh was revealed, the slash was hard to look at. He lifted your thigh and wrapped your leg. Every movement he made was done carefully and with precision.
He gave you a more appropriate kimono to wear and soon the both of you were laying on the bed.
"Thank you, Kyojuro."
You faced him, and moved closer to the point where you placed your hand on his chest. This was the closest you ever got to him.
"Can you hold me please, it was hard not having you with me."
He positioned his arm behind your back, you moved your head onto his chest, the smell of his kimono relaxed the pounding of your heart.
"Of course, it was strange not having your presence here as well, Senjuro missed you too. He will be happy to hear of your arrival tomorrow."
You smiled and let out a relieved yet tired sigh.
"We should sleep."
You closed your eyes and without thinking you told him the words you've been holding in for so long.
"Yeah, I love you, Goodnight."
Kyojuro brushed your hair with his fingers,
"I love you too, Goodnight Y/N.

——————————

AHHHH! I can't this is too much 😭
After seeing Mugen Train, it's hard to write about Kyojuro.... 😫