9: Fight-Fight!

How are you going to kill an already dead demon!
This is impossible..... no, it is possible and you will kill it.
You clenched your sword, if you weren't so slow, maybe you would've dodged the attack without getting injured.
Since you can't slice it's head, your going to have to slice its heart, (if it has one).
You remembered what Tanjiro told you about the spider webs controlling the subject like a puppet.
If this demon doesn't have a head, it must have something for it to die. You decided to slice its heart, but the question is, how?
Before you could come up with a solid plan, the demon charged at you again. 'Ah-HA!'
You smiled as you thought of an idea, you were going to chop off its legs and then it's arms.
You ran towards the demon and slid on the ground, "Flame Breathing:Blazing universe!"
You cut the legs off, now all you had to do was cut the arms.
You jumped up, ignoring the pain in your stomach, and twirled in the air. "Flame Breathing: Blooming Flame Undulation!"
And boom! The arms were gone. You landed on the ground and quickly turned to slash the heart.
As you successfully killed the already dead demon, you tried to control your bleeding so the injury doesn't get worse.
"AH!, oh no,no,no... Rui is going to kill me!"
You closed your eyes as you heard the female demon cry, "L/N! What happened!"
You looked up at Tanjiro,
"Tanjiro! Kill the demon, she's over there!"
Tanjiro looked at the direction of the demon, and ran towards it.
Before you could see how he killed the female demon, Inosuke charged at you.
"HEY"
"WHaT!—"
Then he stopped, "where's the demon!!"
You looked at him, "uh, Tanjiro already killed it."
You looked back and saw Tanjiro looming over the demons head. You turned back towards Inosuke and saw him staring at Tanjiro.
"Tsk.... DAMMIT"

                                 —————————-

After the fiasco with the female demon, you, Tanjiro, and Inosuke all got separated after seeing the "Father" spider.
You didn't know where you were, in fact, you don't remember anything. The only thing you can remember was  Tanjiro and Inosuke discovering the spider-looking demon, and you telling Tanjiro to leave the battle and find the person responsible.
You couldn't decipher whether you were still in the woods or not.
You tried to stand up, only to find out that one of your legs was broken.
Your head and neck was also stained and covered in blood, your vision was red from the blood as well.
You laid back down and decided to wait and see if anyone arrives.

"NEZUKO, RUN!"

Your eyes shot up, was that Tanjiro!? Who was Nezuko?
You stood up, he sounded close, you rubbed your eyes to clear your eyesight.
Then you saw a little girl in a pink kimono running towards you and a demon slayer following her.
When you saw the demon, you drew out your sword and prepared to attack only to hear,
"L/N! Please don't hurt her! She's my sister, she hasn't killed anyone!"
What? Tanjiros sister is a demon, how come she hasn't eaten a human yet?
Before you could react, Nezuko swiftly went around you while the demon slayer continued to chase after her.
Tanjiro was still a good distance away from the two  girls. You only saw a bloody figure, 'hopefully Tanjiro is alright', you thought. Your thoughts stopped when all of a sudden you felt extremely weak, your breathing became heavier. And before you knew it, you collapsed on the ground and fell into a deep sleep.

                               ——————————-

"Y/N? Y/N? Are you awake?"
You slowly opened your eyes, and saw Kyojuro, you smiled. "Hi, Kyojuro...." you rubbed your eyes and tried to get them to focus.
"Careful, Shinobu put an ointment on your eyes. You don't want them to get worse, right?"
You stared at Kyojuro, "No... What are you doing here?" Kyojuro gently brushed a strand of your hair away from your face.
"I was informed by Shinobu, and there seemed to be someone breaking the rules of the demon corps as well. So, I was summoned to make a decision regarding the individual."
Your eyes widened as you realized the individual he was referring to. You quickly sat up and looked around, "Woah Y/N! Take it easy, you injured your head."  Kyojuro quickly grabbed your lower back and stomach, which somewhat balanced you.
To your left you saw Zenitsu, and to your right you saw Inosuke, both of the boys were asleep.
"Where's Tanjiro?" You made eye contact with Kyojuro who gave you a smirk in return.
"Tanjiro? Oh! He's the kid with the demon, I think he should be arriving anytime now."
His fingers started to gently press against your body, you slightly blushed and looked down to see what he was doing.
"You should get some rest now, my love." Kyojuro's grip on your body loosed and his hands left your body as he stood up and bent down to give you a kiss on your forehead.
"If you want, I can come back and see you, we could have lunch if you'd like."
You laid back down and sighed, "Yes, that would be nice."
Your eyes were droopy as you watched Kyojuro leave the infirmary. Finally some peace and quiet......

Tanjiro! Tanjiro! Where are you Tanjiro!
You looked around and noticed piles and piles of debris.You observed yourself and saw that you were bloody; however you couldn't feel any pain.
Although you were running, you didn't feel like you were in control of your own body, it was moving on its own.
"Tanjiro!"
You saw Tanjiro kneeling next to Kyojuro, why was Kyojuro sitting?
You wanted to get closer but an imaginary wall forced you to stay where you were at.
"Kyojuro! Tanjiro!"
Kyojuro looked back, his eye was bruised and blood was coming out from his mouth. You went quiet.
Kyojuro smiled as he proceeded to move towards you.
You noticed a hole in his chest, you locked eyes with Kyojuro and saw the life draining from his eyes.
"Kyojuro! Wait! Wait!"
Tears rolled down your eyes, you collapsed on the ground, sobbing.

"Mam, please wake up you need to take your medicine."
You immediately shot up, "Kyojuro!" You panicked as you got out of bed in search of Kyojuro.
"L/N! No! Come back!"
The little girl getting your medicine called out to you, but you ignored her calls and proceeded to find a way out.
You were close until you heard something coming from a door.
"How long does she have?"
It was Kyojuro! Your rabidly beating heart slowed down.
"I'm not sure, there was a significant amount of blood in her system."
There was a female in the room with him, what are they talking about?
You pressed your ear against the door in hopes of hearing a little better.
"Whenever we found her, she had bite marks on her neck, She was also convulsing, we thought she had turned... but then she fell asleep."
The woman had short purple hair, her eyes were the same color yet they displayed hidden anger.
"Do you think she'll become one?"
Became what? What were they talking about!
"Like I said, I don't know. We already have one demon we are risking our lives with! Y/N shows no signs of becoming a demon aside from what we saw in the forest. Just be careful whenever your around her, she might click. If she does—"
You stopped listening, your breathing became heavier, you attempted to make your way back in the Infirmary, but your whole body was hurting.
A demon? Did you get bit whenever you fought against the father demon? Will Kyojuro still love you despite having to deal with a potential demon!?
Tears fell from your eyes, you went to the nearest mirror and looked at your neck.
There you saw bite marks. Your skin was a paler color around the bites, there was noticeable red veins near the area.
You ran back to the room and saw Zenitsu crying on Tanjiro.
"Oh hi L/N!"
Tanjiro noticed the scared look on your face, "what's the matter?"
"There you are! Don't go running off like that! Now come here and let me give these medications to you."
You covered your neck and sat on the bed as the girl prepared to insert a needle in your arm.
"Im fine Tanjiro, thanks for your concern"
Your heart pounded against your chest, you didn't even hear what Tanjiro or the others said to you. You felt overwhelmed by the information you heard, you started to hyperventilate.
"Miss, please take a deep breath!" The girl looked at you worriedly, "Sumi, get Shinobu, I think it's happening."
"Whats happening!" You screamed, you smashed yourself backwards on the bed, and started to have a seizure.
"L/N!" You heard Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu yell.
Your whole body hurt, memories that you weren't sure were yours started to play in your mind.
Then it stopped.

——————————-

AHHH!
THANK YOU FOR 200+ READS 😭
It means a lot to me, thank you! 👻

AHHH! THANK YOU FOR 200+ READS 😭It means a lot to me, thank you! 👻