18: Kalopisa

-𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔-
After training with Kyojuro, you sat on the ground with your back resting against the trunk of the tree. The worst part about this training was always the aftermath of it. Your muscles were exhausted and your eyes longed for a few moments of sleep. However, Kyojuro recommended for you to stay awake and push through.

"Y/N! It is important that no matter what you do, you have to stay strong! I know you are tired, but becoming a demon slayer is no easy task. Now show me that you can do it!"

You groaned in exhaustion, it's only been a few months of your training yet it feels like a year. He made you run from his estate to the tall mountains that stood miles away. Wiping the sweat off your face, you opened the shoji to reveal a smile from Kyojuro. "Y/N! You did it! Oh, im so proud!" Kyojuro engulfed you in a tight embrace before he kissed you ten times on the head. "Ew, Kyojuro im sweating everywhere."

Kyojuro scoffed, "So? It just gives me more of a reason to kiss you." You blushed, Kyojuro is such a tease, you gently pushed him aside and headed towards the restroom to clean yourself up.
"Hey, Y/N."
You stopped in your tracks and faced him, "Yes?"
Kyojuro licked his lips and heavily sighed, "There will be times in your demon slayer career when all you can do is watch. I know, it's hard, but sometimes it's best to come up with a plan before you impulsively react to the situation." There was a long pause before Kyojuro loudly laughed, causing you to flinch.

"But of course! That would be the most sensible thing to do, however, just because it's sensible doesn't mean it's the best choice!"

-𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚎𝚗𝚍-

Your mind brought you back to that warm summer day as Kyojuro was being led to Doma by his followers. For some reason, time dramatically slowed down, your heart was beating loudly in your chest, your body was beginning to sweat in anxiety. How can you be so dumb? This was going to happen eventually and the worst part is that your sister is involved too! How cruel?! Doma eats anybody anywhere regardless of giving thought about who the person is.

"Hinata, wait!" You struggled with keeping your cool, tears were threatening to leave your eyes. Kyojuro smiled then winked, "I can't wait to see what paradise awaits! I will let you know once I've reached it, Atsuko!" You sighed but tried your best to smile back as he was carried towards the demon who you wanted to torture the hell out of.  After the commotion settled and S/N and Kyojuro were walking behind Doma to a dark room, you immediately got up to head to your own room.

Kiyoko suddenly appeared in front of you, "Atsuko! Did you hear I didn't get chosen!" She whines a little before noticing your distraught expression. "Is something wrong? Oh! I know! Are you worried about Hinata?! Don't be, he will soon get his eternal paradise! I'm jealous actually." She rolled her eyes then laughed as she gently slapped you on the shoulder. "I'm going to be partying for awhile! Call me if you need me, I'll be in the dining room!"

Without another word she left you in a shocked state. What just happened? You decided to forget that interaction and continue your way to the room.
Sliding the shoji open, you were met with Doma who stood idly next to the table where your notebook with information laid.
"𝑨𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒌𝒐, 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍. 𝑰 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝒂 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕."
You stared behind Doma, hoping maybe even praying that he doesn't notice the closed book next to him. "Oh, it's nothing. He deserves an eternal paradise and I'm glad your going to be the one to... give it to him." Doma placed his fingertips together and walked towards you. He tucked a piece of loose hair behind your ear, "𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒓. 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅'𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒔."

You flashed him a strange look and stepped away from his figure. "I don't know what your talking about, Master Doma." No matter where you moved, Doma would find a way to corner you. His long nails glazed against your cheeks, his mouth was slightly open, eyes were staring deeply into yours. "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘, 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑰 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕....𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆. 𝑰𝒕𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒓 𝒀/𝑵......𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒐." Out of nowhere, Doma's gentle touched turned into a slap.

You fell to the floor with a yelp, a stinging sensation prominent on your cheek. "𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒚𝒆𝒕 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏𝒕 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕! 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑯𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒂 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕? " You aggressively nodded your head, "No... I'm not." Doma laughed sarcastically, "𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆 𝒀/𝑵. 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒖𝒍𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔. 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒀/𝑵!" His voice was starting to change; that cunning voice everyone loved was replaced with one of anger and malice. You knew you should've shipped that notebook to Tamayo sooner! Now it's too late.

"It leads nowhere! It's just a diary Doma! Everything means nothing!" There was a flicker in Doma's eyes, every ounce of patience he had was gone. He grabbed you by your neck and smashed you against the wall. " Y/N, what kind of person do you think I am! I know what it's like to lie, I see it on peoples faces every single day! If you don't tell me where this address is, I will kill your beloved husband and your sister." Your eyes widened, "How do you know about my sister!?" Doma let go and pushed you to the ground, out of all the demons you fought, none of them were as strong as Doma. "Why do you think I would tell you Y/N when you don't even tell me what I want to know!?" Doma sped towards the shoji and flung keys around his slim finger. "Now, while your family is being gladly feasted on by my subordinates, you will be here. Once I'm done feasting, I expect for you to have an answer." All of a sudden you felt tired, unusually tired. Your thoughts lingered to the letter Tamayo wrote. "Doma! Don't!" Crawling did you no good, your body was too weak to move.

"𝑺𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑫𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆~"

Your vision was slowly going black, the last antidote you took was this morning. Tears streamed down your face, 'Hopefully I'm not too late.'

   ➻ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ➻