16: Oblivion

No one in this cult knew besides you.
You figured it out, Doma, who is supposedly your "savior" is the man Ubuyashiki wanted you to get information on.

It came to you when Kiyoko was dressing you in your kimono. She was humming a tune unfamiliar to your ears when she suddenly spoke, " Atsuko-San! You are looking even more beautiful as I put the accessories on!"
Kiyoko was giggling and stood behind you with her hands on the sides of your shoulders.
She placed her head on your shoulder as you both looked in the large mirror laid before the two of you.

"Thank you. It's very pretty, but Kiyoko isn't this a little too formal for dinner?"
Her eyes widened in disbelief, she walked in front of you and flashed a serious stare.
"Your going to be in the presence of Master Doma! Of course you need to be formerly dressed! He is the one who created Eternal Paradise Faith which has helped so many homeless and troubled civilians. You need to show that your grateful by dressing in the clothes he specifically wanted you to wear!"

You ignored the woman's explanation, the words Eternal Paradise Faith rang like an alarm inside your head.

You were officially in the lions territory and you were the only one who knew about it.
Kiyoko sees Doma as some kind of savior, but in reality he.... he murders the people in the cult.
Everyone was clueless about Doma's true intentions.
Your face drained of color, in a few moments, you were about to be having dinner with one of the most dangerous and powerful demons.

You needed to tell Kyojuro immediately, he needs to be on guard at all times especially since he's alone. You sighed, this is going to be a long dinner.

                       ⇷————————————↠

(Reference for kimono)(feel free to imagine something different)

                         ⇷————————————↠

Kiyoko led you to an open room decorated with gold and silver furniture. Behind a screen divider was an outline of a bed almost similar to yours. Kiyoko gestured for you to sit down on a mat.
"Alright! Master Doma will be here in a second! The food should be out soon as well. Farewell!"
You thanked Kiyoko and watched as she left the room.
It was just you inside a blood-thirsty demon's room. Your thoughts lingered to Kyojuro's injuries, you would have visited him, but had to go to dinner with Doma instead.

"𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆, 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈?"

You jumped up in surprise, Doma was kneeling behind you as he gently brushed his long fingers through your hair.

𝑴𝒚 𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒊𝒆𝒔, 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑴𝒚 𝑲𝒊𝒚𝒐𝒌𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒋𝒐𝒃 𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒚𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖!"