Chapter 1: Summer Ends School Begins

Ugh. Summer was officially over. No more late nights, no more risks, no more sneaking out to parties. Just homework and the only break we got was the weekend. I will admit that I am happy to see my friends. But Ill have to deal with drama, oh god im sure of it. Especially this one girl, Amy. To be honest, shes a bitch. But I wont go into that now, I just need to focus on having a good year. I woke up at 7:30. I cant decide what to wear, ill just go with my black skinny jeans, my Ramones t-shirt, vans, and my dads old varsity jacket. Put my hair in a messy bun, red bandana, simple cat eye and mascara. Went downstairs and got some toast and drank a Bob Marley energy drink. I packed my bag and lunch. By the time I had brushed my teeth and finished getting everything together for school, I got in m dads 1971 truck and drove to Starbucks to get an espresso. Once I got to school, I started to look for my best friend, Audrey. As soon as I found her, I handed her the rest of my espresso and said good morning. "Ah, you know me so well, Stacey. You knew id take your Starbucks even though by next block ill be way too hyper." "Well, that's why im your best friend." I said. "Yeppers."Audrey said. "Alright I got to go. See ya later." "Bye. I miss you already!" "I miss you!" I called back.