Chapter 7: Lost memories

1 month later, Taylor and Stacey were bestfriends. But then something awful happened between that time and another month...
(Currently 2 months later)

I woke up this morning. It was the usual. Got dressed, did makeup, ate, then when I was going to my car and I was gonna call taylor but I dropped my keys and began to tear up. I remembered what had happened. Just 2 weeks ago. Taylor was on her way to school, and a dumbass ran a stop sign, and crashed right into the drivers seat. I remember driving to the hospital, leaving school to go meet her there. I remember the makeup running down my face and my watery eyes burning. I remember not being able to breathe when the doctors told me she wouldn't make it. She had hit her head on the wheel, the glass was all in her, she had a major concussion and cracked skull due to hitting her head on the wheel, she broke her arm, she was paralyzed from the waist down, internal bleeding. The list just went on and on. I remember James squeezing me right because he knew how hurt I was. I lost one of my bestfriends, well technically my bestfriend because Audrey got upset with me because she thought I only hung out with James and that I replaced her with Taylor, and she was gone. She just left to another group. She replaced me. But she was gone, just like Taylor. They both abandoned me. But at least one of them was alive. I got in my car, called James, and asked to skip school. We went to his old apartment that his parents didn't know about. Then I started my car and left, and that's when it happened.