The truth pt.1

Warning ⚠️: May not be suitable for young readers, contains vulgar language and sexual expressions, Thank you!
===
We can't allow our hearts to be louder than our reason." - Chibs

Previously:
Athena was afraid and relieved all at once when she heard the roaring engines coming down the road but it was nothing to be relieved by it was only the Silver Crows. Her father and brother walked down the the basement with some of the other club members that Athena had recognized, "Geez Jet what the fuck did you do to her?." Daniel snapped at his son then looked at Athena and he picked up a rag then stepped over to her, as he turned her face she headbutted him hard in his which sent him into a rage,
grabbing hold of her throat and spitting words that would normally make Athena cry right at her, "You senseless little bitch, do you know what I've done for you, I could of had you killed but no." Daniel nodded to the guys and then him and Jet left leaving her alone with three men and the rage to know she'd have to fight for what was going to happen and it was awful.
When they where all done with her she layed on the cold cement floor bleeding out and in pain her clothes were shreds and Athena cried out in pain for she'd been violated and eventually she'd fallen asleep.

============
(Back at TM)

Jax:
In a fit of rage he'd tossed books, papers and just about anything he'd found, "Where the hell is she Juice tell me you have something?"
As he took a look up at Juice who was up all night working on finding Athena.

Juice:
"Yeah man I got something its the only piece of land they own here in Charming it's about six hours out but here." He wrote down the address and gave it to Jax who was already a hot head away from out the door with Chibs, Happy, Bobby, Opie, and Tig on his toes and on their bikes they took off.
"Piney do you think they'll find her?" Juice asked the old man with some worry and all the old man did was nod back his was an down a shot.

Chibs:
Juicy boy found somethin' and I'm hoping that ma sweet wee girl is there for Jackie boys sake to,
We parked out bikes a few blocks from the place where I hope they have that sweet girl we all love to much to lose.
"Jackie boy we'll find her but we gotta be careful can't just jump in t'ere expecting to get 'er back easy." Jackie boy nodded to me he looked worried but something was changing in the lad especially sense his ex Tara was back in Charmin'.
Happy and Opie went around the house to try and find our girl and see how hard it be to get 'er back from these scumbags.

Happy(H) & Opie(O):
(H) "Well good news is I found her she's in the basement but the bad news..." Opie cut in before Hap could finish and Jax looked like he'd kill a man but Chibs, Bobby and Tig held him back while Opie continued, "The bad news is she laying on the floor and we don't know if she's alive or dead and she surrounded by water or something its to dark to tell, im sorry brother." He finished and tapped Jax on the shoulder and then sat down while they made a plan. (H)"There is only four people in the house they look to be prospects and the brother so this should be easy so what do ya wanna do man."

Bobby:
"How about Chibs, Opie, and Jax go get her and if anyone shows up or there's trouble we'll be ready to handle it alright? " They all agreed and Opie, Jax and Chibs set out to go get Athena, after about five minutes more bikes showed up and then there was a shot fire in the house as a guy went out the window with Jax following behind him a screaming at the half alive man,"What did you do to her you sick prick." Bobby, Tig and Happy started to jump in when guys came out of no where and the fight had started.

Chibs:
Ope covered for me while I went to go find that sweet girl,"Athena love it's Chibby can ya say somethin' lass?"
I called out quickly for 'er and made my way down the steps and to the basement door and it was suspiciously unguarded which put me on alert as I had began to open the door I felt eyes on me and when I turned around a wee little prospect was shakin in his boots,"I'd run if I were you boy and I wouldn't be coming back." As he took off I shot him in the back and he dropped to the floor and I turned back to the door to get Athena I'd hoped with all of me she was alive. Running to her still body on the floor in a puddle of blood I gathered her in my arms I didn't care that she was naked I took off my jacket under my kutte and wrapped it around her,"Athena love it's Chibs wake up please." I begged the girl and I cried as it seemed pointless I love this girl like she's my own daughter and as I started to lose my hope the boys piled in the basement and Jax just looked at me and looked at her,"Athena darlin, please lass wake up im beggin ya love." Her body let out a faint breathe and a small whisper,"D...dad?" I pulled her to me and kissed her head as the boys helped me get her to a van that was on the lot of the shit hole.
"Jackie boy, Take 'er will ya for me?" He spoke his head so I put her in the van and Tig drove to St. Thomas.