Gemma's truth

Warning ⚠️: It may not be suitable for young readers and may also contain vulgar and sexual actions.
==============================================

(Gemma's) Flashback:
"I can't believe I fell for that shit Wayne, she said her baby was choking and when I got there the baby was plastic and the bitch knocked me out cold."

Athena:
"Hey, Kozik I'm gonna go see Gem for a bit I'll be back before dinner," I shouted down our hall as he and the guys were working on the nursery for our baby.
I got in my truck and drove to Gemma's, I knocked on the door waiting for her to answer, "Gemma is Athena, are you home?" I shouted and finally the door opened but it was Clay," Oh hey I thought you'd be at TM by now old man, is Gem home?" He chuckled stepping aside to let me through and there she was in all the pain and glory, "Gem are you alright?" I approached her but Clay placed his hand on my shoulder," She made me sleep on the couch, I don't know what the hell is wrong with her, all I did was try to kiss her; I gotta go sweetheart take it easy and don't piss her off kiddo." With that, he left and it was just Gemma and me in the silence of the house. "Hey Gem do you wanna help me find stuff for the baby's room today or are you not feeling well enough?" I sat down because my back started to ache and Gemma turned around coming towards me.

Gemma:
"Oh baby you alright, and I'm fine you really shouldn't be walking so much, come on let's get you home." She seemed to avoid my eye but I stayed put in the chair not standing up. "Gemma sitting down we need to talk, because I don't believe that bullshit story, Unser told the guys so what happened?" I snapped and I think it was out of concern more than patience but she sat down and looked out the window, "You wanna know what happened fine but if you tell anyone I'll snap you in half." She threatened and honestly for an old lady to a pregnant one I believe her, just wait til she hears about Tara and Jax's news. "Okay Gem I won't tell anyone, but you do need to tell them eventually. " She shook her head in agreement knowing I was right," I was driving back from the store, and this skinny blonde bitch stopped in front of me and got out saying her baby was choking and so I did what anyone would do and I got out to help, but when I git there the baby was fake and she hit me over my head; then I woke up chained to a fence and there were these guys they all had masks on but they were white, but one of them he had a tattoo on his throat, his voice is stuck in my head, hunny you can't tell anyone but the middle man he was AB; anyway they beat me ripped my close and raped me and then left me after." I felt awful for making her tell me what happened now she was weeping in the chair.

Athena:
"Oh Gem I'm so sorry, it gonna be okay I swear." I got up and hugged her, I stayed for about four hours before heading home to Kozik. "Babe I'm home?" I looked around and couldn't find him, then I found a note on the counter, "Hey gorgeous when to TM for church, I'll be back and then I'll make you guys dinner, rest easy sweetheart."
  I watched TV and did the dishes until a knock met my door, "Hello who is it?" I asked then waited, "It's Chucky from the Clubhouse", I opened the door, "Oh hey where is Kozik? " I stood there waiting for him to speak, "He might be a little late they had to go to um a place no big deal." I shook my head and let him come in, he cooked me steak with veggies and then stayed until Kozik came home but before that time I decided to just go to bed, "Goodnight Chucky, I'm exhausted and I think I'm gonna get my rest." I headed to our room to think about everything Gemma told me and it bothered me so bad that I tossed and turned all night.

Kozik:
I got home kind of late because we had to make a run and Jax had to talk with the head of the AB of course it was in fucking Stockton. "Hey, Chucky where's Athena I gotta talk to her also was unaware that she and the Head of AB know each other through Athena's dirtbag father." I walled down the hall to find her asleep just tossing and turning, "Great, how long she been asleep Chucky? " He shrugged at me, "I don't know man she didn't look happy to see me but I did like you asked so can I go now?" I nodded and he left to go back to Gemma's where he'd been staying I just laid next to her, running my hand through her long hair, "How the hell are you a sweet woman connected to Ron Tully?"
I slowly started to fall asleep next to the mother of my child questioning everything, but also realizing how Athena looked Just like Tully and not her so-called "father Mr. Graceland".

Writers message:
So I had a good idea towards the end obviously and we'll see how it turns out, if yall start to hate it more after this then I'm down writing this story, but if you think it's a good idea and you see where I'm going with this then I hope it pulls you I more.
~Desi ♡