Next opportunity

Warning ⚠️: May not be suitable for young readers
*************************

Kozik:
After an hour drive I pull into my drive way its super late and she's already passed out and there isn't any place around that's open, I turn off the truck and hop out walking to her side to pick her up and carry her inside.
I open the door and carry her into my spare room in the house and then walk to my kitchen and grabbing a beer out of the fridge then heading outside to sit on the porch for a bit.
"Shit it's so fucking late." I spoke to myself as I rubbed my eyes then got up and headed for my bed on the way I stopped to check on Athena the poor girl has been through shit and I don't know what's worse but I think I'm catching feeling for her.

Chibs:
I layed wide awake on ma pillow thinking about the gurl and how I could help 'er she was still young and 'er da was a piece of shit who didn't love 'er but she loved me like I was a da to 'er, hell I feel even Kozik loves 'er but our love for the gurl wasn't the same.
"Would she be pissed if I did that?" I spoke to myself and I took a chance I went to the department that I needed and signed some papers, I was Athena's Adopted father now, I was gonna take 'er in I love 'er like shes my daughter, all I got to do now is find 'er and tell 'er. Kozik would be by with her later.

Athena:
I layed in bed next to kozik listening to him breathe, I was in my own bed but I didn't like feeling alone so I snuck in,"he's so warm, and super cute." I thought to myself as I layed down next to him again.
He started to move so I hid with the pillow a bit, afraid he would be mad instead I heard his voice,"Hey gorgeous what are you doing in here?" His voice was husky and rough, I uncovered my face and responded, "I got lonely and really cold, I'm sorry I shouldn't have been in here but you seemed peaceful so I took my chances." I whispered it to him and he just sat up and leaned against the headboard motioning for me to come a little closer, I crawled up next to him and layed on his shoulder and fell asleep for another hour and a half until he kissed my face back to life and whispered to me that it was time to go to the clubhouse.

Kozik:
I woke her up by gently kissing her face, she sleeps like an angel.
I whispered in her ear that it was time to head to the clubhouse and get to work, he nodded then started to roll back over again but I picked her up bringing her to the shower to wake her up more."You gonna be okay if I leave you in hear half awake?" I spoke softly like she was glass and if I spoke to loud the fear she would break, she gave me a quick nodded and two minutes later she was out and getting dressed.
She walked through the house to get to me and then hugged me and rubbed her eye's I was just finishing my coffee as she did then as she let go I had other issues but she didn't notice so it was alright as she slipped her shoes on and hopped in the truck I borrowed from TM last night.

Clay:
Kozik pulled in the lot with my truck and Athena asleep in the passenger seat next to him,"poor kid probably didn't sleep much." I whispered to Gemma as she stood next to me,
Kozik ran around and picked her up carrying her into the clubhouse to put back to sleep.
Then he ran back out and parked the truck than started running our way,"Hey boy, those my keys?"
He nodded to me as he handed them to Gemma and lightly kissed her cheek then headed to work on a car we got in the garage.

Kozik:
I ran over to Chibs and the others as I punched in and started working on this car with them but something felt off to me, I opened its glove box and found papers that all belonged to a shot caller in the AB and that's when it hit me,"Hey guys, whos fucking car is this?" They all looked at me and Tig spoke, "It's some dude from Stockton's why?"
I held the paper up and Chibs eye's widened, "Fuck it's those fuckin skinheads shot caller Ron Tully."
I replied back to Chibs,"I thought he was locked up." We all stopped to go find out.

Jax:
"How the fuck did no one know he was out?" I snapped pissed because this can mean bad shit for us if we to an AB shotcallers car and it came all the way from Stockton, I slammed my hand on the table and stormed out of church.
"Hey mom!" I walked up to her and kissed her cheek quick then jumped on my bike to heard to St. Thomas to see Tara,  I hadn't seen Athena sende that day in the hospital and I didn't really want to right now.

Chibs & Kozik:
    C: "She still asleep?"
Chibs asked Kozik only for him to reply back with a quick response.
K: "that I know of yes, but after Jax's whole bitch fit I'm not to sure."
C: "Kozik I adopted 'er today and I am afraid she'll hate me for that."
They exchanged a few minutes of looking at one another and then Kozik shook his head.
K: "No brother she loves you like your her dad, she'll be happy to have youe name until she's married at least, ya know?!."
Kozik gave Chibs a pat on the back then headed down the hall to see how Athena was doing, when he opened the door she was sitting up in bed shaking and covered in tears.

Writers message:
Hey loves I know its not very good and I left yall of on a stupid cliffhanger right now but I promise if you stick around it will be worth it, sorry for notnwritingnmy mental health has had me down in life lately but I hope y'all like it, love you guys!
~Desi♡
P.S.- (Please be sure to follow me and vote, as well as get new updates on our published chaptes.)