Next step

Warning ⚠️ : My not be suitable for young reads and may also contain vulgar and sexual actions.
==============================================
 Chibs:
I came back from the doctor's with
Athena and she ignored everyone the rest of the day, Kozik looked at me and when he got up to follow I pulled him back," let er' be brother, she'll need time to process what she'll have to deal with." He nodded sitting back down full of concern on his face, I got up and walked down the hall."Athena love it's dad, I was wondering if maybe we could have a word please love?" I pushed the door open and she ran into my arms I guess I'm still never gonna get used to this but it always warms my heart,"yer' alright las I promise ya." Her body felt as though it would break into pieces if you let her go so we stayed that way for hours.

Kozik:
I sat on the floor outside my bedroom door waiting that's all I could do was wait, it felt like hours until Chibs finally stepped out,"Hey is she okay, how is she man?" I asked without a breath and he smiled at me while hugging me goodbye,"She'll be okay right?" Chibs nodded as he and the boy's left I walked to the room and layed next to her, she rolled my way and buried her face into my chest.
  I kissed her head and wrapped my arms around her then layed there until my eye lids grew heavy and I couldn't fight sleep anymore, the next morning I woke up to Jax knocking on my door,"Hey what the hell do you want?" I snapped because I know how he hurt her and it broke my heart,"I just came to check on you guys and Gem wants to know if goddess wants to go out shopping with her today, that's all." He whispered softly, I stepped aside letting him in then told him there was coffee in the kitchen and that I'd go ask her if she wanted to go.
I walked down the hall to find her sat up in our bed crying,"Hey oh baby what wrong?" I whispered as I pulled her in and she just sobbed not know what to do,"Babe I know nows not a good time but Jax is in our kitchen and he said Gem asked if you wanted to go shopping with her today?" I whispered once more and waited, I felt her take in a deep breath and grip my shirt,"Yeah sure I'll get some things for us while I'm out then." She replied and I just kissed her face, I'll call Gem and let her know if you wanna shower first?
She nodded and got up to get some clothes then headed to our bathroom.
I ran out to the kitchen and had Jax call Gem and let her know, then made breakfast for Athena.

Athena:
I stepped into the shower feeling the warm water hit my skin and I felt like I was finally at piece but I also felt less empty and more emotional than I ever have been,
I washed up and put on my clothes for the day while slipping on my knee high converse before I couldn't ever get them on again.

Athena:I stepped into the shower feeling the warm water hit my skin and I felt like I was finally at piece but I also felt less empty and more emotional than I ever have been,I washed up and put on my clothes for the day while slipping on my knee ...

I walked out to the kitchen,"Hey?" I whispered which got Kozik to turn around from the stove and Jax to look up his eyes starring at my moving down to my stumach, I pulled my sweater around me and sat down, Kozik set a plate infront of me and a bottle of water, "Thanks it looks amazing. " I spoke kissing his cheek; as I ate Jax kept starring at me it wasn't until the bell of the door slapped him back to the real world and Gem walked in,"Jax I called you four times, they need you and Koz at TM." She snapped as she gave me a hug and spoke to her son.
The guys rode out to TM while Gem and I headed out to town, the car ride was quite until she finally asked,"So are you excited?" I was confused and forgot what she might have ment,"About what?" I asked and she replied quick,"The baby Athena wow your out of it today huh?" I rolled my eyes and whispered back,"Oh yeah that it's whatever I guess." I whispered and looked out the window til we made it into town.

Writers message :
Hello everyone these next few chapters might be short because I need ideas and im short on them right now, you are all more than welcome to help with imput if you wish. I also apologize for not writing as much but its my last year of high school and it's very important to me that I make it to graduation so bear with me a little longer until I can get free time to write more, as always thank you for your support until next time.
~Desi♡