Tully's story

Warning ⚠️: May not be suitable for young readers and may also contain vulgar and sexual actions.
==============================================

(Kozik's Flashback):
My mind kept flashing back and forth between, the mother of my child and the man behind bars in Stockton penitentiary, they looked so similar and I was just now knowing it.

Kozik:
"Fuck, how are you so similar to a man who hates almost everyone," I whispered and kissed her head as I got up and walked to the nursery. "SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, how the fuck is this happening to her, she was stuck with the Silver Crows and Tully was in jail how?" I shouted, then jumped as the door creaked open and Athena was standing there holding her stomach, "Hey babe you okay? " I whispered and walked to her; she just leaned on my shoulder and started to fall asleep.

(Back at TM/ The clubhouse):

Everyone:
"Do you think that Kozik knows, why Jaxs made him go to Stockton with us?" Opie asked while looking at Tig, Chibs, and Bobby but they all shook their heads.
"Hey let's go Jax called Church," Juice ran through saying as they all headed for the table, "Where's Kozik at?" Jax shouted not seeing him next to Happy, "He had to take the goddess to her doctor's appointment for the baby brother." Happy replied and Jax just shook his head in protest, "This is club business and that comes first." Jax got up and left, Chibs looked at Happy and then everyone rose from the table.

Athena:
"Kozik I really could have taken myself, I can still drive." She tried to say as they waited for the doctor, he nodded in annoyance and grabbed my hand, resting his head on my knee, "Kozik seriously it's fine, the baby is fine." I whispered and he gave me a dirty look, "Okay whatever you asshole."
I sat waiting til the doctor came in, "Alright well your baby seems to be just fine, nice, and healthy. "
As the doctor left I got up and walked out to go home. Kozik moped from behind me and kept sighing, "Kozik, Jax is in the parking lot right now." I said as I looked into the parking lot; Jax looked pissed but for him lately, it's been all about club business first. "Hi, Jax..." I spoke as I walked past him to get into my car that's when things got uncomfortable, Jax was getting ready to pick a fight with Kozik for missing Church this morning; getting halfway out of the car I yelled at him, "Jax Teller don't you dare or I will call your mother down here right now." He just looked at me unphased, meanwhile, I had to head to Stockton.

Finally, they cleared things up and we all went our ways, the drive to Stockton felt long and restless but I made it.

Prison Guard:
"Ah little Athena, I always wondered when you'd get away from them pigs you were left with when your old man got thrown in here, How have you been sweetheart? " He spoke and I just smiled and replied, "I've been okay, but um can I see him?" He nodded and started checking a paper then grabbed cell keys, "Sit here and wait for me to come back with him okay?" He smiled as he left me in a meeting room.
After five minutes the door opened and they walked him in sitting him down and standing outside the door."When you are done sweetheart just knock on the door a few times alright?" I nodded in understanding.

Tully:
"Well look at you I was beginning to wonder if you were even alive, no offense kid but you're kinda defenseless." He said; not yet looking at me, it was like we both avoided eye contact. So I seen Teller a few days ago, he told me about you and I almost didn't believe him,"Yeah that's great Tully, glad you thought I was dead." I spoke as I caught him looking at me, and then we were stuck just looking at eachother for five minutes,"Um... I met the father of that thing in there." He said pointing at my belly and then leaned in close to me,"I missed you kid, and I'm sorry I wasn't there for you but I'm getting out soon so maybe we can talk again." He looked away and that's when I decided I needed to go because the tears started to prick from the corner of my eyes.

I knocked on the door three times and then it opened and I waddled out to my car almost crying.

Athena:
My drive home was awful and I felt sick the whole way and then I realized I missed ten missed calls five from Chibs, two from Gem and the rest from Kozik.
I pulled into my drive and sat in the drives seat for a bit, eventually I walked inside and sat down on my couch as I got comfortable I had to get up because something felt wrong that's when I realized my water broke and I was home alone so I did everything I could to stand up but that was out of the question so I called Gem because I was embarrassed and terrified.

Gem:
"Hey hun what's up where you been." She spoke gently and I panicked just to tell her I needed help now, "Oh hunny I'll be right there hang tight sweetie." Gemma got to my house so fast and we went straight to the hospital, "Well hunny it's gonna be okay, we're almost there."
We pulled in and I was brought to the delivery room and time only began to slow down, it felt like hours until I was almost asleep and still in labor for 17 hours and I was still waiting on Kozik.

Messages:
Sorry I haven't been writing I graduate in three day's and incase no one knew I  am a graduating high-school senior; so I'll be on a bit more lately specially after my graduation. 
Anyway stay turned for the next chapter and hopefully I can make it more interesting again, love you guys!
~Desi♡