wake-up

Finally as Tully fell asleep and nurse Leah left to go home, everything felt okay for Tully; he had his daughter and grand baby all together.

Tully:
I woke the next morning to Leah in the room, she was checking on Athena,"Oh good morning again!" I spoke as she waved with a warm smile and a good morning back, I finally could stand up and not fall over from sickness as I made my way to Athena and looked down at her pale face, the only thing on her with color was her nose and rosy cheeks.
"I hope you wake up today kid, I'm ready to get home now." I whispered as I took her hand in mine and I waited and waited until I heard a gasp from next to me and jumped back up to my feet,"ATHENA YOUR AWAKE!" I shouted with joy as the nurse and doctor came in.

Athena:
"Where am I, wait where's my little River?" I shouted trying to get up and find my baby but then I saw dad and I felt a bit calm when he started to explain as the nurses and doctors gave us some privacy. "Thank you dad, I could have died if it weren't for you." I whispered as I layed back down to rest, Tully looked disturbed and uncomfortable and he held my hand a bit tight but I put up with it and gave his hand a light squeeze.
I thought to myself and I wondered where my baby was,"Dad where is River?" I spoke as I relaxed a bit
And waited for him to give me an answer.

Tully:
"Oh ah River, she's with Gemma at TM." I whispered to her as I  zoned out into the unknown; the door opened and Gem came through with River in her arms which snapped me back into reality.
"Hey Gemma, how's it going?" I waited for an answer but received a wave instead and went back to staring out the window.

Writers note:
I'm so sorry for the short chapter,  I've had a bad block with this and I have no ideas for it so you'll have to forgive me on my end.
I'll try to do better with the next chapter,  but I think I might wrap this story up soon and bring it to a close.
Thanks everyone,
~Desi ♡