3.

The sun shined brightly that afternoon whist Esther perked though the door as quite as a mouse, carefully not wake Stormi. The raven haired girl slowly closes the door tiptoeing into her and Stormi's shared uni suite, as she held their history essays and several worksheets in her left hand., before placing it down upon Stormi's desk and then her own.

After doing so Esther was startled by Stormi bolting up awake and frightened,. The brown haired girl yelped out loud in a hot sweat "is she here?, tell me she's not here?" Stormi shrieked, paranoid glazing over her shoulder. Esther sat on the bed beside her best friend and reassured her, trying to calm her down.

"No she's not here, Ingrid isn't here. she can't hurt you,. You're safe Stormi" Esther's words soothes the smaller girl. Stormi crawled into a ball., falling into her best friends arms weeping. Esther rocked the girl back and fourth as her own tears wept out of her eyes.

Stormi soon fell back asleep peacefully, as the sun rested to be out to play for another day. Esther slips pass her not to disturb her sleeping, she goes to sit at her desk beginning her to start her history essay but then her iPhone rings,. She bolts into the bathroom to answering it. "Hi Ava" she proclaimed in a whisper tone. "What are you whispering E!?" Ava queried with a crooked brow.

"Is Ruddy here?" she blurted out trying not to chuckled out of her chair, but failed miserably., Esther sighed in annoyance taking a seat on the edge of the bathtub. "no he's not, I'm in the bathroom because Stormi's asleep!" Ava changed her tone and exclaimed with sympathy. "oh sorry shit my bad, how's she doing?"

"A lot better than earlier today" Esther clarified, fidgeting her fingertips glazing down at the floor,. "That's good to know" Ava smiled. "give her my love when she wakes up" she chimed. Esther smiled "I will do, oh and before you go Ava what are you wearing for the Halloween Bell?" "You're Just have to wait and see my friend"

Esther chuckled.,"classic Ava" her best friend mockingly joked in a polite English accent over the phone. "So this means you're going to the bell Cinderella?" "Yes fairygod mother" Esther replied in a soft but timid English accent, but fails after creaking a smile and giggling.

"I'll see you later E" Ava laughed,. "See ya later A, and remember to give Harri my love" Esther stated, sympathetically. "Ok bye" Ava said, clicking off her phone laying her head down on her pillow. Esther stared into space for few minutes to compose herself, a buzz sound is heard from her iPhone.

She glares at it to see a text from the one person she adored the most for whole her heart, Ruddy.

❤️ R : hi Esther I'm sorry for running earlier, how's Stormi?

☺️ E: Hi Ruddy, Stormi is doing a better thanks for asking, she's resting now.

❤️ R : Awesome I'm sorry about Ingrid's behaviour earlier.

☺️ E : oh that's ok.

❤️ R : I've told her about going to therapy so many but she's so stubborn.

❤️ R : I'm sorry if I'm rumbling

☺️ E : not at all you could never bore me

❤️ R : thanks Esther have a good night xxxxx

😊 E : goodnight Ruddy xxxxx

Esther held her iPhone close to her heart in pure delight and soon after she finished her history essay before going to bed.