16.

*5th November (borefire night) ~ day*

Esther's P.O.V

I was about to leave my English class but I was called to stay back b Mrs ckels.

What is all this about? I thought

Ava, Stormi and Harri turned on their heels standing outside the classroom waiting for me to leave class with them. "I'll be with you in a sec" I nodded and without a single word their waltzed off further into the hallway., so I and Mrs Nickels weren't interrupted in our meeting.

"Esther., I must say I'm very impressive with your Claude Monet's water lilies essay" Mrs Nickels smiled. I was taken aback by her comment and I nearly decline to answer. But I decided to because it was called being polite. "Oh thanks Mrs Nickels"

"There's no need to thank me Esther. This was all you., Now I know all a lot of unfortunate events have happened in the past couple of weeks but I do know one thing. That there's always a light at the end of the tunnel" the gleeful English teacher chimed in a optimistic tone with bright eyes.

I obliging agreed. "Absolutely., my mom says that all the time" Mrs Nickels's usually demeanor had a sudden informal change.

She took a deep exhale before speaking in earnest. "Really?" "Yes" I answered. Mrs Nickels started to cough worryingly. And it caused me to grow anxious for her wellbeing.

"Are you OK Mrs Nickels?" "Yes i'm find thank you Esther., I just had a terrible cough for weeks now. Have you seen my waterbottle anywhere?" I shook my head. "No Mrs I'm afraid I haven't. Do you want any help to find it?"

Mrs Nickels's complex grew suddenly pale. And the sweat fell off her skin worst than a water foundation. It was so bad to the point where had she hide her face in embarrassment on her desk to avoid any form eye content with me "No thank you Esther. You can run along and enjoy the rest of your day"

I left the classroom immediately built with a sense of guilt. Not looking where I was going lost in thought walking down the hallway., I accidentally run into a hard body. A familiar masculine voice queried concern. "Esther what's wrong?"

I lowed my voice so no one else could hear mine and Ruddy's conversion. "I don't wanna tell you here" I informed the light brown haired boy. He nodded., agreeing "OK we're go to the basement" Ruddy scanned the hallway checking if anyone else was around. But it appeared to be empty for now.

Ruddy pulled an old dirty tennis ball from his pocket. He bounced it on the floor and to my surprise it created a mini portal then we when travelling from the hallway to the basement.

Ruddy and I locked eyes for a moment,. Added with the simply touch of his hand around my waist which felt heavenly. But all that came to a stop when Ava chuckled standing with the others around a round knight table. "Are we interrupting something?"

"No" Ruddy and I chorused panicked. Afterwards we awkwardly moved away from each other. Which secretly upset me, but there were more bigger things to sort out before any romantic feelings got in the way.

"Now you're both here. It's time discuss our plan" Ingrid declared. Ruddy stepped towards the table to stand beside his sister exclaiming in a wondrously tone. "OK sis split the beans" "we're going to break into Greybatt hospital to rescue Gabe. Later on tonight when the bonfire festival starts"

Ruddy nods. "OK so how do we go about this plan?" Noah injected. "We're all gonna travel to the hospital via tennis ball" Seb stared dumfounded at the sliver headed man. "But coach the hospital isn't too far from the uni. And I'm sure we could just walk over instead of wasting our magic"

Newt rolls his eye then processed to hit his brother upside the head. "Did you not just listen to the plan you muppet!" Seb rubs his head and rebuffed. "Yes of course I did Newt. And don't you ever hit me on the head like that again!" Newt threatened Seb, looking him dead in the eye. "Or what Sebastian!" "Hey you two knock it off!" Stromi shouted.

"Yeah she's right. there's lives at stake for crying out loud!" Dawn affirmed. "And its not just our lives at risk. It could the whole of the human race. if we just stand around arguing and don't do anything about it" Saffi agreed. Seb and Newt gave their friends looks of apology and a sudden feel of guilty filled their minds after what just happened.

"Besides we don't ever know if the alpha a man or woman?" Dorian contended. "Maybe their gender fluid?" Marius divulged.  Harri concurred. "Facts!"

Noah gave the pair of brothers a stern glance. Before he continued to explained the plan "As I said before we're going to travel via tennis ball to the hospital. Its need to be tonight because of the history Guy Fawkes, an ancient folklore told many centuries ago written in a book informs us that the alpha wolf will appear on this very night once every year on the 5th November"

"Just like what happened on Halloween" Esther remembered. "Is that the same kind of thing,. Coach Jensen?" Noah nodded. "Most defiantly Esther. On Halloween they always say its mostly common. But the what hell do these fictional writers know these day"

Ava recited. "Its seems like this werewolf doesn't like to play by the rules"

Noah chuckled and turns to Ingrid who chimes in to articulate more about their plan. "Ruddy and pops will lead the others pass security and hospital employees though the front entrance. While Esther and I will enter the back of the building. To locate the ward Gabe is in though the vents"

Ruddy grinned at his sister's speech and concurred. "And we're all meet up back here when the fireworks starts later on tonight., to quickly grab a few weapons before we get the hospital"

Everyone agreed and nodded. Noah then dismissed Gregg, Dawn, Saffi, Newt, Seb, Marius and Dorian. Leaving Esther, Stormi, Ava, Harri, Ingrid and Rubby to stay behind.

Gwen steps out of the curtains lamented. "Please make sure Gabe is save" she begged wiping a single tear from her eye. "And be careful out here. Who ever this wolf is? They will tear you apart without any warring. If you find them made them pay for what they've done"

 If you find them made them pay for what they've done"

Esther memorised back to the night of Halloween ball. The night she was attacked by the same blood thirsty haired creature. "Don't Nurse Orwell we won't let you let you" the raven haired girl reassured the blonde woman.

A\N : happy belated birthday Billie lourd Gwen's face claim.